Waiting Asylum decision

This might be the reason for your delayed decision, I've done my research, read a lot of books and report, asylum officer only allocated 4 hours to make decision on asylum case, that's included the interview too. Let say the interview took 2 hours, that means that officer only has 2 hours left to read the 900 pages of documents that you provided. Just my thoughts. Could be wrong.
My interview along was held for 5 hours ...

So guys today morning I received message of decision was mailed ( it is on weekends I suppose) in the evening I got message frees were waived, let me know if you have any questions, I will share it from my experience, good luck for everyone. For me It is was a little known that if you able to add your case and your asylum receipt number Coincide with your EAD number it it approval
Congratulations!

Can you please share your time frame and anything you believe would be helpful with me/us?

I applied in beginning of 2015
Interviewed in April 2022
Nothing so far.

For some strange reason I created an account but can't add my receipt number. My receipt number can't be found.
Do you use your initial uscis receipt number to access your case online?

Hi, Did you have to go and apply for SSN or you got it mailed with EAD. I got my EAD but it didn’t come SSN even though I ticked that they send my SSN with EAD
I remember the first time I filled my EAD, I checked for SSN as well. I received the EAD first then later received my SSN.

Hope this helps

Congratulations!

Can you please share your time frame and anything you believe would be helpful with me/us?

I applied in beginning of 2015
Interviewed in April 2022
Nothing so far.

For some strange reason I created an account but can't add my receipt number. My receipt number can't be found.
Do you use your initial uscis receipt number to access your case online?
Thank you
Applied 06.2018
Interview 08.2018
FOIA request 2022(find out was approved by AO in 2018)
Congressman inquiry 04.2022 and follow up inquiry 2 times
Approval 08.2022
You can’t add your asylum receipt number to your online uscis account-it will happen when you will be approved or decision mailed, but you can add it to https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/logon.do
Good luck

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my personal experience of applying for and successfully obtaining asylum in the US in case some of you might find it helpful.

I arrived in the US on an F1 visa and applied to asylum a few months before expiry of my OPT. The application was submitted, through a lawyer, to the asylum office in Newark in May 2021.

I received my interview notice in July 2021 and my interview was scheduled in August 2021. The asylum officer was very nice and the interview lasted for about 90 minutes or so. I prepared a comprehensive and detailed application, along with documentary evidence, affidavits and country reports.

I received my approval in August 2022. My lawyer received an email confirming “decision has been mailed” and the online status change from “decision pending” to “decision mailed” the same day.

It took 2 weeks for the letter to arrive in the mail. I did not see any notification for “fee is waived” and my I-94 travel history did not disappear either. I believe every case is different and those of you who do not see this message should not be disheartened.

I wish all of you the very best. I know the waiting process is excruciatingly difficult and i wish the whole system was faster and more efficient.

Best always,

N

Hello Guys
I have a question regarding my case. I attended my interview on 12.14.2020 (Chicago Office). And on May 24 2021, I received a notice of hearing in removal with master hearing scheduled on Nov 24, 2021.
Later, It has been rescheduled to another date. Still, Master hearing is unknown. When I checked on EOIR website, it still shows: There are no future hearings for this case. Can you please advice on it ?

Thank you
Applied 06.2018
Interview 08.2018
FOIA request 2022(find out was approved by AO in 2018)
Congressman inquiry 04.2022 and follow up inquiry 2 times
Approval 08.2022
You can’t add your asylum receipt number to your online uscis account-it will happen when you will be approved or decision mailed, but you can add it to https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/logon.do
Good luck
If we file FOIA, can we get I-589 copy also back filed by lawyer ?

Hi,
I have a question in regards to the decision time after the interview,
My fiance recently had an interview and the agent who interviewed him repeated multiple I won't be in charge of decision making.
I wanted to know if this is true?

Hi,
I have a question in regards to the decision time after the interview,
My fiance recently had an interview and the agent who interviewed him repeated multiple I won't be in charge of decision making.
I wanted to know if this is true?
Usually they decide & its reviewed by supervisor...I might be wrong though...Any thoughts from experienced people pls...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my personal experience of applying for and successfully obtaining asylum in the US in case some of you might find it helpful.

I arrived in the US on an F1 visa and applied to asylum a few months before expiry of my OPT. The application was submitted, through a lawyer, to the asylum office in Newark in May 2021.

I received my interview notice in July 2021 and my interview was scheduled in August 2021. The asylum officer was very nice and the interview lasted for about 90 minutes or so. I prepared a comprehensive and detailed application, along with documentary evidence, affidavits and country reports.

I received my approval in August 2022. My lawyer received an email confirming “decision has been mailed” and the online status change from “decision pending” to “decision mailed” the same day.

It took 2 weeks for the letter to arrive in the mail. I did not see any notification for “fee is waived” and my I-94 travel history did not disappear either. I believe every case is different and those of you who do not see this message should not be disheartened.

I wish all of you the very best. I know the waiting process is excruciatingly difficult and i wish the whole system was faster and more efficient.

Best always,

N
Hi! May I ask you something? When you got your approval letter, can you see when they approved? When did they file your I-94?