Waiting Asylum decision

I think EAD got nothing to do with travel history.
I think when AO makes decision then they update i94 and i think thats when travel history disappears.
But in my case status is showing application is pending and i applied Ead 29 days ago and my travel history disappeared but i94 still showing.
Dont know why?
I was a little bit confused. So, when did you find your travel history disappear? before or after you applied for your EAD? before or after you finished your interview?

Do you guys see the option to add a paper-filled form in your accounts ? Mine used to have that option but not anymore..

Here is another trick to tell what is the decision after its been mailed and before you receive it..

It works if you have an attorney only. So If you have an attorney ask him/her to see form G28. And look for Part 4 in the form. See what’s selected to determine whats going to be mailed to you and what will be mailed to your lawyer.

In my case part 4.1.A and B and C all are selected (that means any NAT (denial/referral) will be mailed to my attorney and the copy to me. But I-94 (approval) will be mailed to me and the copy to my lawyer).

Then I went and sent my asylum office an email and asked where did they mail the decision? To me or to my attorney? They answered that They mailed the decision to me and the copy of the decision to my attorney. IN THIS CASE IT MUST BE APPROVAL. because thats what the attorney selected in form G28.

Hope this trick work for you guys. I’m still waiting for the mail, I’ll update you as soon as I receive it.

Another clarification on “Fees are waived” status.. And this is my opening only!

I think not all asylum approvals will say “fees are waived”. This status will show up for people with first time EAD and still pending when their asylum get approved, in this case, uscis will merge both EAD and asylum applications and the status will change to fees are waived.

In my case, i’ve been issued EAD 4 times already while my asylum is pending. An I currently have a valid EAD on hand. So my asylum case went straight from application is pending to decision was mailed.

BTW.. my travel history disappeared 6 years ago after I received my first EAD. “As per DHS, travel history will be deleted after any adjustments of status, and EAD is an adjustment of status.

Another clarification on “Fees are waived” status.. And this is my opening only!

I think not all asylum approvals will say “fees are waived”. This status will show up for people with first time EAD and still pending when their asylum get approved, in this case, uscis will merge both EAD and asylum applications and the status will change to fees are waived.

In my case, i’ve been issued EAD 4 times already while my asylum is pending. An I currently have a valid EAD on hand. So my asylum case went straight from application is pending to decision was mailed.

BTW.. my travel history disappeared 6 years ago after I received my first EAD. “As per DHS, travel history will be deleted after any adjustments of status, and EAD is an adjustment of status.
hi Ma86, did you get your decision yet? Mine also go decision pending to application pending 4 months and haft now, I don’t know why some people is decision pending and other application pending. Did you ask your attorney what is the difference ?,

hi Ma86, did you get your decision yet? Mine also go decision pending to application pending 4 months and haft now, I don’t know why some people is decision pending and other application pending. Did you ask your attorney what is the difference ?,
It doesn’t mean anything. Mine changed from decision pending to application pending one week after the interview. And stayed like that for one year.

just as yours,interviewed in May,still decision pending. travel history disappeared, and after interview submitted application for EAD.

Hi guys
We received an email from the USCIS that they scheduled an interview for my fiance after five years. We did not receive a letter yet.
My question is; Do you know what day the interview will be after this update?
I asked this question because our engagement is on September 30th. Our concern is that the interview should be on the same day

Thank you so much
What state or center?

Hello everyone, i have master hearing for first time at the court and my lawyer says that she will not attend with me in the master hearing but she will definitely attend the individual hearing, because she says the master hearing is very short and just like a summary, she will file g 28 form. Is that normal action by lawyers???

Hi! I am still waiting, but at least I see that my EAD was approved. So about 90 days
Hi, Did you have to go and apply for SSN or you got it mailed with EAD. I got my EAD but it didn’t come SSN even though I ticked that they send my SSN with EAD