Waiting Asylum decision

Hi , Happy Friday
My fiancé has an interview on September 28
We lived in California, and five months ago, we moved to Ohio. He added some documents to his file, and his attorney sent his files to the Chicago office today. Do you think when he has an interview in Ohio, his officer access to his files

The reason says that it was filed before 150 days clock. Did your friend filed earlier ?
If yes then he should send a new application I guess.
Have they checked what's the age the state they live in allows a child to work? Every state has its own rules and unless 13 years old is the age authorized on that state, that kid can't apply for a work permit yet. In my case we got our EADs in 2018 but my kid could only apply until this year 2022 because she turned 14 in December which is the authorized age for a child to work in this state.
Hope this helps!

This is the result of my FOIA request, as you guys may see, next to approval date the information is redacted as you can see the line isn't full, but next to Denial and referral date is completely fine, based on this i have a good feeling that my case was approved by the asylum officer.

Let me know what you guys think.
IMG_20220919_223922181~3.jpg

This is the result of my FOIA request, as you guys may see, next to approval date the information is redacted as you can see the line isn't full, but next to Denial and referral date is completely fine, based on this i have a good feeling that my case was approved by the asylum officer.

View attachment 3753
Congratulations

View attachment 3753
For me, it is a clear approval :) Congrats!

View attachment 3753
The question is that the officer approval or also the supervisor approval??? Many times the officer gives approval then the supervisor turn it into denial cause the supervisor approval is the most important thing and it happened with 2 people here before on the group so first make sure if it’s the supervisor approval then congratulationssss but if it’s the officer only approval then don’t get too happy and wait until you get the final decision

Hi Guys,
This is regarding a friend of mine.
He applied at the end of last year and got his interview at the beginning of this year. Newark. He got a referred to court decision in July. His first court date is in the middle of 2024 which shows as master hearing. I usually thought they give a date (within 6 months) and then they give another date for master hearing (which could be 2-3 years). But since my friend got his first hearing in 2024, does it mean he will be given another date after that or that’s the final hearing? Please help out with some information. He just had a surgery and is at the moment not in a good situation. Thanks.