Waiting Asylum decision

Only Child got denied, parents got card. Main applicant filed asylum Jan 29 2021. Its more than 1 year already. Child applied receipt number for I-765 on 06/08/2022.

Only Child got denied, parents got card. Main applicant filed asylum Jan 29 2021. Its more than 1 year already. Child applied receipt number for I-765 on 06/08/2022.
guys, for EAD lets update at thread -

'EAD I-765 (C 08) TRACKER' that'll help all EAD seekers​

How long it takes to get FOIA?
I requested online end of July, got my case number instantly but I can't track my position yet, second week of August I received email that they are processing my case and since then I can check my number, at that time my number in line was 16000 out of 19000 case, as of today it's around 8000, they estimated by mid September I'll receive the result.

I requested online end of July, got my case number instantly but I can't track my position yet, second week of August I received email that they are processing my case and since then I can check my number, at that time my number in line was 16000 out of 19000 case, as of today it's around 8000, they estimated by mid September I'll receive the result.
My interview was done in begining may 2022 and AO told me that they will mail the decision. Same day status changed to decision is pending.
After one month status changed to application is pending.
In begining of june 2022 o applied FOIA and on 1st of august i received all documents including interview Q & A.
No decision was made from AO even after one month of interview.
Now its almost six months since i filed asylum application.
As mentioned in previous posts i already applied ead 21 days ago and travel history is also disappeared.
Dont know how long more they will take to make decision on my application.

My interview was done in begining may 2022 and AO told me that they will mail the decision. Same day status changed to decision is pending.
In begining of june 2022 o applied FOIA and on 1st of august i received all documents including interview Q & A.
As mentioned in previous posts i already applied ead 21 days ago and travel history is also disappeared.
That's bad news, I thought FOIA will include officer decision

No decision was made after one month of interview.
Any idea how long it takes for files to get back to asylum office after completed foia request.
Did you received assessments of the officer? What kind of documents in your FOIA you able to see? I'm still waiting for mine, also you can inquiry request to USCIS, send email to the asylum office that handle your case, and one more way is by asking USCIS OMBUDSMAN, I already tried all those three way.

Did you received assessments of the officer? What kind of documents in your FOIA you able to see? I'm still waiting for mine, also you can inquiry request to USCIS, send email to the asylum office that handle your case, and one more way is by asking USCIS OMBUDSMAN, I already tried all those three way.
Did u get any reply from OMBUDSMAN?

@AlaskanMoose , @Suboor1977 - From your post, it looks like it takes 2 months to get FOIA. Can you Pls share how to apply FOIA and fee?

Do they move actual file somewhere to send you FOIA? If that's the case, won't it cause delay in the case?
Looks like yes but in my case i was in status that time and i didnt want to get noid thats y i applied foia to get some more time to be out of status.
Now i m out of ststus and waiting for decision.