Waiting Asylum decision

Applied Aug 20 2020
Interviewed Aug 24 2022 at St. Louis field office which belongs to Chicago asylum office
Decision is still pending….

Hi all, I was referred to court. I requested FOIA in that I can see two officers approved my case initially, after 10 days my file was assigned to new asylum officer and he/she referred me to court stating they require full review. I supposed to have master hearing this month but from last one month I can see there is no future hearing. Can somebody have similar situation or have idea what’s going on. Really appreciate your response thank you. @Mishomasr can you also please share your thoughts on this.

Hi all, I was referred to court. I requested FOIA in that I can see two officers approved my case initially, after 10 days my file was assigned to new asylum officer and he/she referred me to court stating they require full review. I supposed to have master hearing this month but from last one month I can see there is no future hearing. Can somebody have similar situation or have idea what’s going on. Really appreciate your response thank you. @Mishomasr can you also please share your thoughts on this.
Wow it is crazy, Sorry to hear that, did you consult with attorney to appeal?

Sorry to hear that.
Which asylum office ?

Dears,

What to expect in decision? Chicago Office. Also were able to add it through the myUSCIS (which not allowed me to do before, and now showing there only I-765 decision made and mailed). I94 is still available, History is not available.

October 20, 2022 Decision Was Mailed
October 20, 2022 You completed your interview with USCIS.
October 11, 2022 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
September 27, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
September 2, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
September 10, 2019 Your application with USCIS is still pending.
May 1, 2019 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice in the mail.
May 17, 2017 Filed the case.

Last edited:
Dears,

What to expect in decision? Chicago Office. Also were able to add it through the myUSCIS (which not allowed me to do before, and now showing there only I-765 decision made and mailed). I94 is still available, History is not available.

October 20, 2022 Decision Was Mailed
October 20, 2022 You completed your interview with USCIS.
October 11, 2022 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
September 27, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
September 2, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
September 10, 2019 Your application with USCIS is still pending.
May 1, 2019 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice in the mail.
May 17, 2017 Filed the case.
So, when was your interview?

So, when was your interview?
09/27/2022, right after 14 days my status switched to "We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization" and very next day to "Decision was mailed"