Waiting Asylum decision

Folks, I need your advise,
My lawyer said my I-589 application submitted 2 months ago, but I still did not receive receipt notice from USCIS. Also my lawyer didn't give me USPS mail tracking number.
Please kindly advise me what should I do ?, do i need to resubmitted my application with another lawyer or keep waiting ?
the same thing is happening to me my application was submitted in July and no receipt and no mail tracking number too I don't know if it has any issue with the state but I'm currently in MD

the same thing is happening to me my application was submitted in July and no receipt and no mail tracking number too I don't know if it has any issue with the state but I'm currently in MD
@pwakyi , @abe1212 - Receipt from USCIS can be delayed; it takes about a month. But having no mail tracking number is definitely NOT acceptable. Such Lawyers are not Lawyers but LIARS :) .. You need to think seriously about changing the lawyer

hello friends,
I don't know if anyone remembers me here but I posted about my case years ago.
I applied for asylum 2019 and was referred to court.
waited 2.5 years ( due to covid they kept delaying the date )
master hearing was waived and individual hearing was on September 2022 , or at least part one since we didn't get the change to finish in 2 hours. my second and final one will be in a month.

I live in Arizona and i'm from Iraq
the first individual hearing went well. direct examination was a success and next one will be cross-examination

keep me in your prayers and wish you luck to all

I only filed asylum application.
Arround 100 pages for interview and background check and arround 800 pages for asylum application file.
This might be the reason for your delayed decision, I've done my research, read a lot of books and report, asylum officer only allocated 4 hours to make decision on asylum case, that's included the interview too. Let say the interview took 2 hours, that means that officer only has 2 hours left to read the 900 pages of documents that you provided. Just my thoughts. Could be wrong.

This might be the reason for your delayed decision, I've done my research, read a lot of books and report, asylum officer only allocated 4 hours to make decision on asylum case, that's included the interview too. Let say the interview took 2 hours, that means that officer only has 2 hours left to read the 900 pages of documents that you provided. Just my thoughts. Could be wrong.
I phoned my ny asylum office today and one of the staff member told me my case is still in review but it wont tale long. He also mentioned what he thinks it might take couple weeks more so i must phone back and check after one month.

hello friends,
I don't know if anyone remembers me here but I posted about my case years ago.
I applied for asylum 2019 and was referred to court.
waited 2.5 years ( due to covid they kept delaying the date )
master hearing was waived and individual hearing was on September 2022 , or at least part one since we didn't get the change to finish in 2 hours. my second and final one will be in a month.

I live in Arizona and i'm from Iraq
the first individual hearing went well. direct examination was a success and next one will be cross-examination

keep me in your prayers and wish you luck to all
direct examination was a success and next one will be cross-examination?? They don't do both in one hearing? Was this at SF?

How do you know direct examination was a success?