N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

My DO - San Diego has been update in USCIS website to Dec. 14 and still says 7 months for N-400 application. Someone is getting it soon, just right before New Year.

It's been years but last few days my wife is interested in learning about Football.
She's been watching some college bowls with me and thinks that it is interesting (After understanding the rules)...

She however, likes suspense and horror ...
But, she also watches Food channel, TLC and all the Bridezilla stuff...

My DO - San Diego has been update in USCIS website to Dec. 14 and still says 7 months for N-400 application. Someone is getting it soon, just right before New Year.

NYC also says 7 months. Let's hope they stick to it. I haven't found a way to contact the FBI about name check results, so I'll definitely be scheduling an InfoPass in a couple of months.

Guys..the FBI recorded message for the FP clearly states that there is no way to check on name check status (currently).

Guys..the FBI recorded message for the FP clearly states that there is no way to check on name check status (currently).

No one in public, but I think govermental officials can do something. I faxed my third letter yesterday to Senator's office, I will keep you updated.

I'm sure that government officials have ways of inquiring about name check results. It's just a matter of whether or not your congressman or senator are caring enough individuals to actually go through the trouble of making the inquiry.

I do know, but my life is so wierd that I have to give a shot of every path I see. Hopefuly they care and I hope all of our name checks will be clear ASAP and we are all good to go. I don't want to stuck in this situation and neither I want it for anybody else.
I may go to PO BOX and check my mails, I try to see the bright side.

I do know, but my life is so wierd that I have to give a shot of every path I see. Hopefuly they care and I hope all of our name checks will be clear ASAP and we are all good to go. I don't want to stuck in this situation and neither I want it for anybody else.
I may go to PO BOX and check my mails, I try to see the bright side.

I'm keeping a positive attitude. I'm sure we'll all get through this. After all, the percentage of applicants who get stuck in name check is fairly small.

Thanks for the FBI FP number that was provided. I called them yesterday and was told my FPs cleared the same day. Looks like the name check process is the only thing holding me up. The 12/14 updates for my DO also showed 7 months for N-400 processing so it seems they are current. Seven months for me from my priority date puts me in March 2008. So I'll keep positive until then and if I don't hear anything, I am scheduling an InfoPass.

Thanks for the FBI FP number that was provided. I called them yesterday and was told my FPs cleared the same day. Looks like the name check process is the only thing holding me up. The 12/14 updates for my DO also showed 7 months for N-400 processing so it seems they are current. Seven months for me from my priority date puts me in March 2008. So I'll keep positive until then and if I don't hear anything, I am scheduling an InfoPass.

That's my plan exactly. The NYC DO also reports a 7 month timeline, which means that my interview should also be coming up in March.

No one know if the name check is holding them up because FBI doesn't give you any info on that. You might have it already cleared? and you are in a quote to get Interview date.
You will get it.

Take a look at this:
Riokitty's Timeline
Cincinnati District Office (Nebraska Service Center)
Application mailed: 08/12/07
Application officially received: 08/13/07
Check Cashed: 10/31/07
Official USCIS Receipt: 11/16/07
Fingerprinting appt. date: Original 12/07/07 - Missed. Fingerprinting done: 12/12/07
Case Status disappeared Online: Still online
Interview Letter Date: 12/17/07
Interview Date: February 14, 2008 - scheduled
Oath Ceremony: ??

I guess NSC is doing somthing, people sit tight, we are getting there.

Take a look at this:
Riokitty's Timeline
Cincinnati District Office (Nebraska Service Center)
Application mailed: 08/12/07
Application officially received: 08/13/07
Check Cashed: 10/31/07
Official USCIS Receipt: 11/16/07
Fingerprinting appt. date: Original 12/07/07 - Missed. Fingerprinting done: 12/12/07
Case Status disappeared Online: Still online
Interview Letter Date: 12/17/07
Interview Date: February 14, 2008 - scheduled
Oath Ceremony: ??

I guess NSC is doing somthing, people sit tight, we are getting there.

Again, processing times are dependent on DO, not SC. Ohio DOs have historically shown to be faster than DOs of other states.

Again, processing times are dependent on DO, not SC. Ohio DOs have historically shown to be faster than DOs of other states.

I have already packed my suitcases ready to go to Ohio. I should have probably research before applying for my CS and understand which DO and States are faster. darned, Next time for sure;)

keep your heads up guys, even my DO, seattle, which is known to be pretty slow, has worked out good for me. let my case be hope for everyone. i am nervous as hell for my interview next week.

Your interview will be good and smooth ( I promis). I have 10 finger in my both hands? I will cross them all to give you 5 crossed fingers for you not be nervous .

Good luck and keep us posted.

Here we are people. Dec. 31st, 2007 (last day of this year) and the poor mail box remains empty. I hope I don't start the New Year with an empty box.
Do you guys know if USCIS worked today?

They did work yesterday. I talked to an IO regarding to expedite my RP.
Since she asked me to wait, made me think about my FP notice. I asked her about that and she told I'm in que for FP. Did you hear about thankful got his citizenship just before Christmas with expedited service? I need his luck to go see my mom. Maybe I should go to columbia u and start study law?

Here we are people. Dec. 31st, 2007 (last day of this year) and the poor mail box remains empty. I hope I don't start the New Year with an empty box.
Do you guys know if USCIS worked today?

They did work yesterday. I talked to an IO regarding to expedite my RP.
Since she asked me to wait, made me think about my FP notice. I asked her about that and she told I'm in que for FP. Did you hear about thankful got his citizenship just before Christmas with expedited service? I need his luck to go see my mom. Maybe I should go to columbia u and start study law?

I read that. That is crazy + he never talked about it. Good for him.
Action 123, you will get your Citizenship like 123. I can see it, it is coming.

O.K. people, tomorrow is the 2nd of Jan. let us hope and say prayer for USCIS to process a lot of cases and make us all happy.

Peace

I know that so crazy, but good for him:)

But the problem about me is I need to renew my NP and go back to cop see my mom. My mom lung shutdown, she is breathing through a ventilator, she can't talk and in intensive care unit. The doctor gave up. I really want to see her, eventhough I'm scare to go back to my cop it has been 10 years. I never been so scare in my life like this bad. I've seen a lot of bad thing before I came here. So you know what I'm saying, I'm really scare, but I miss my mom so badly and want to see her. My husband think I'm crazy want to go to cop, but what else that I can do and I'm scare too. So about the citizenship, maybe can wait until I can come back here..if I can come back. I hope I can.

I read that. That is crazy + he never talked about it. Good for him.
Action 123, you will get your Citizenship like 123. I can see it, it is coming.

O.K. people, tomorrow is the 2nd of Jan. let us hope and say prayer for USCIS to process a lot of cases and make us all happy.

Peace