N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

Nimche

Registered Users (C)
Just to track timelines I know we can help eachother.
I just got done with my FP, let see what will happen?

My PD is a little earlier than yours, but unfortunately my DO is Los Angeles, I guess it will be a long wait for me. Hope things can speed up soon.

I love the New Year and Christmas time. They are just awsome but the only problem is when USCIS starts slacking around and not processing faster. I am sure it will make you mad to highest degree of your temper when they do something and it is wrong. FP appoinment on Christmas eve? and probably these few weeks of this year will be wasted.
I am going to call FBI today, see if I can track my check name. I have a phone number from them which we tried it a while ago, I will keep all updated.

Happy Monday.

Holycow and I am sorry for you and the thing you got stuck with.
I have a friend which applied 10 days earlier than you in California and he got his oath last month.VSC and TCS probably are the worst in processing any kind of applications.
I have no idea what is the solution but I know it sucks big time.
Keep us posted of your situation.

OUGH......
I called this number(304) 625-5590 and after 5 billions menu( after you dial for each option you will dial first 2 and then 5 and then 3) and she asked for A# and then she said you fingerprint was on 11 of Dec. and it is clear and went back to INS. She said you namecheck will process in Washington which I don't have any access to it and they won't take any public calls nor email from public(I guess I just have to wait to see what happenes).

If you guys have any other phone numbers please share.

Thank you

OUGH......
I called this number(304) 625-5590 and after 5 billions menu( after you dial for each option you will dial first 2 and then 5 and then 3) and she asked for A# and then she said you fingerprint was on 11 of Dec. and it is clear and went back to INS. She said you namecheck will process in Washington which I don't have any access to it and they won't take any public calls nor email from public(I guess I just have to wait to see what happenes).

If you guys have any other phone numbers please share.

Thank you

A few days ago, Lolali mentioned that it's possible to get the name check status by calling the NCSC, if we are lucky enough to be connected to an IO. She suggested calling about 3 months after the receipt of the FP notice.

Thanks Nimche. I called the number and mine was cleared on the same day. It is good to know this. Please let us know if you can find any number for name clearance as well.

nyarcher, you are welcome I found the number on this board. THanks for others.

Vorpal, you made me cry:D
three months then call? I will be bald by then. My co-worker whom got stucked in name check said when she called the number they said that you security check gone back to your country and we are still waiting. She is from Coratia and she has been stucked in name check for the last 1.5 year. I am still searching for the new way we can find out about the name check result.
Anyone else?

nyarcher, you are welcome I found the number on this board. THanks for others.

Vorpal, you made me cry:D
three months then call? I will be bald by then. My co-worker whom got stucked in name check said when she called the number they said that you security check gone back to your country and we are still waiting. She is from Coratia and she has been stucked in name check for the last 1.5 year. I am still searching for the new way we can find out about the name check result.
Anyone else?

I think that the "security check went back to your native country" line is a load of BS. Just imagine what would happen if the FBI sent background checks to countries like Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, etc. Considering the fact that the governments of those countries aren't exactly American allies, do you really think they would EVER comply with a request from an American agency? In my humble opinion, that answer is just a stalling tactic.

If in my case they send it back to iran (haha) it won't back here again. They would say a letter from them is better than nothing, let put the mail in jail.
That is how I will have problem for rest of my life, I cann't go back neither I want to do so and my name check will be pending for rest of my life.
How the heck they do such a thing. I got my GC FP two years ago and didn't get stuck and now if my Naturalization FP stucks then there is something (big) is going on.

People, anyone got any updates? that is kind of crazy, no one on this board got interview. I know some people did but not a lot??

If in my case they send it back to iran (haha) it won't back here again. They would say a letter from them is better than nothing, let put the mail in jail.
That is how I will have problem for rest of my life, I cann't go back neither I want to do so and my name check will be pending for rest of my life.
How the heck they do such a thing. I got my GC FP two years ago and didn't get stuck and now if my Naturalization FP stucks then there is something (big) is going on.

People, anyone got any updates? that is kind of crazy, no one on this board got interview. I know some people did but not a lot??

Don't sweat it. From what I've been reading here, the name check for naturalization is the same name check that's used to process your GC. If you were fine 2 years ago, I don't think anything will be much different now.

I am tired of exampling this co worker of mine. She got her GC three years ago and she was fine(through marriage with USC) and now she has been stucked for last 1.5 years.
I should probably read more magazine and find people with immigration issues so I can example them and talk about those people.
Such a slow newyear is comming!

I am tired of exampling this co worker of mine. She got her GC three years ago and she was fine(through marriage with USC) and now she has been stucked for last 1.5 years.
I should probably read more magazine and find people with immigration issues so I can example them and talk about those people.
Such a slow newyear is comming!

Ah, the joys of name check! ;) It's quite obvious that the name check system is heavily flawed, and the only people who seem to care about it are politicians with an election agenda. I doubt anything will be done about the name check procedure, until a high-placed politician's relative is stuck in it.

politician's relative is stuck in it?
haha, they will just expedite that paritcular case and system will go back to normal again.
I pay alot for my school(private school) they don't even listen to anyone. One little crapy thiny shity school doesn't listen to anyone and system is so cruppted that after USCIS I always think about them.oooough...

politician's relative is stuck in it?
haha, they will just expedite that paritcular case and system will go back to normal again.
I pay alot for my school(private school) they don't even listen to anyone. One little crapy thiny shity school doesn't listen to anyone and system is so cruppted that after USCIS I always think about them.oooough...

You make a good point. Look at the Beckhams (spice girl and a soccer star). They seemed to have no problem at all getting into the U.S. Isn't it nice to have money and fame? :rolleyes:

If you have a really good lawyer means he knows alot of people you life rocks here. US system and having a good life = spend tons of money and have a best lawyer you can have a dreaming life here.

If you have a really good lawyer means he knows alot of people you life rocks here. US system and having a good life = spend tons of money and have a best lawyer you can have a dreaming life here.

A while ago, I heard a statistic that claimed that in the U.S., there is one lawyer for every 3 people. It's probably exaggerated, but what else can you expect in a country where anyone can sue anyone else for absolutely anything?

They had this joke years ago:
What is the Lawyer daughter's name?
Sue
They make alot of money man(smart one)