N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

i just called FBI (304) 625-5590 and ( after you dial for each option you will dial first 2 and then 5 and then 3) and gave my A# and she tole me that was completed and cleared and sent to UCIS on the same day Dec. 26, 2007 when I had my early fingerprinting.

Did she actually use the word "cleared"?? When I called she said the results had been sent back to USCIS the same day - and when I asked if the fingerprints were cleared - she said no she cannot give me that information - but only that their results (good or bad) had been sent back the same day.

Very helpful indeed :(

Did she actually use the word "cleared"?? When I called she said the results had been sent back to USCIS the same day - and when I asked if the fingerprints were cleared - she said no she cannot give me that information - but only that their results (good or bad) had been sent back the same day.

Very helpful indeed :(

I made a point of specifically asking if my prints were cleared, and was told that only the results have been sent back. The USCIS decides whether or not to clear them.

I've never been arrested, and the only time I've been fingerprinted was during the green card process. I think it's safe to assume that your fingerprints will be cleared if your situation is similar.

I made a point of specifically asking if my prints were cleared, and was told that only the results have been sent back. The USCIS decides whether or not to clear them.

I've never been arrested, and the only time I've been fingerprinted was during the green card process. I think it's safe to assume that your fingerprints will be cleared if your situation is similar.

Yup, my record is clear too, no encounters with the law :)

case numbers

I saw one guy's case number (at citizenship tracker) starts with ESC*0016XXXXX. I can't see now, I think he removed it. His application received on August 11. Mine was delivered on July 26 and my case number is ESC*002020XXX. Are they not giving the number in the order?

I saw one guy's case number (at citizenship tracker) starts with ESC*0016XXXXX. I can't see now, I think he removed it. His application received on August 11. Mine was delivered on July 26 and my case number is ESC*002020XXX. Are they not giving the number in the order?

Where can I find this citizenship tracker?

esc*00208XXXXX

My priority date is august 24, 2007 with esc*00208XXXXX and still no online status???

is fingerprinting clearance report same with name check report? if not how can we ask the result of name check??? thanks for the inputs

My priority date is august 24, 2007 with esc*00208XXXXX and still no online status???

is fingerprinting clearance report same with name check report? if not how can we ask the result of name check??? thanks for the inputs

My NOA no. is esc*00208XXXX. It's rather strange that yours doesn't appear online, especially since your priority date is earlier than mine. Then again, judging by general consensus, the online status is useless.

nervous and dismayed

My NOA no. is esc*00208XXXX. It's rather strange that yours doesn't appear online, especially since your priority date is earlier than mine. Then again, judging by general consensus, the online status is useless.

What really made me nervous and dismayed is the fact that these people are communicating through the computer, so what will happen to my case since i cannot be officially accessed through their system, so i was thinking that delay my case as well to a certain extent.

Lets say the Fingerprinting and Name check reports are in, so where they will collate these info, if my name and case is nowhere to be found?????

Ya..I am already listed there since I started the process..
but not so many people are using it..
Honestly, I find it not of much usage or informative

Proudpal is right, if we had everyone at least in this forum to signup there and most importantly update the info as they get them, that would be a cool system. I added mine, eventhough I cann't see much of San Diego people here or there..
I totally hate this week, it is so slow here and at work and no school and not even feel like a new year or it is coming. Propaply I don't even care for year changes.
I wish you guys were closer so we could have hang-out somewhere.
What do you guys do as hobby, I know what Proudpal is doing (babysitting) good for you.....

Thanks! Initially I was excited to see this table - this is what i'd been looking for to add my info - BUT - and please correct me if I'm wrong - the table has no info about the District Office for each user - Response times for IL for two people who filed around the same time can vary widely depending on DO. All those columns and no DO?? This table is of very little use (no predictive value) without DO info. Am I the only one who feels this way??

S.

Thanks! Initially I was excited to see this table - this is what i'd been looking for to add my info - BUT - and please correct me if I'm wrong - the table has no info about the District Office for each user - Response times for IL for two people who filed around the same time can vary widely depending on DO. All those columns and no DO?? This table is of very little use (no predictive value) without DO info. Am I the only one who feels this way??

S.

Nop, I am totally with you. My Do is San Diego and there is no San Diego. That was almost my point in my last post. Thank you

The lack of DO tracking is precisely why I did not sign up. I got confused just looking through the mass listing with many entries not being updated. Oh well... at least there is a tracker right?

What do you guys do as hobby, I know what Proudpal is doing (babysitting) good for you.....

I babysit too, although it is getting easier as my child gets older. In addition, I work full time and am in grad school full time. Can you say "INSANE"? :rolleyes:

I am just missing babysitting from your situation.Full time Senior UGrad and fulltime work. These are not hobby bro. what is on saturdays and sundays? You guys should difinitly do something intresting, come on spit it out.

Who is the author of the table? Can he/she be persuaded to simply put in an extra column for DO and maybe remove some columns to make the table more concise and useful? If that happened, I bet it would quickly become very popular.

Regarding hobbies: I look at live chess tournaments on the web - especially those involving the top 10 players in the world - it's quite addictive getting up early sometimes and watching a game unfold move by move, and trying to predict what your favorite player is going to play. Yes it's a nerdy hobby ;) but it's too cold to do outdoor stuff in Boston right now!

S.

There is a "Notes" column in the table where users can enter their DO, although few bother to divulge this information.