N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

There is a "Notes" column in the table where users can enter their DO, although few bother to divulge this information.

But the point is there are not many number of people in the same DO and the don't update their files reguraly.

Here are my hobbies: I'm a rock guitarist and a video game fanatic (Wii and XBOX 360). I also support my fiancee's uber-geeky obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Roswell. Ah, the things we do for the people we love!

She is in TV show? I mean she works for them or you guys are making something? That is awesome anyway.

She is in TV show? I mean she works for them or you guys are making something? That is awesome anyway.

Nah, she's just a fan of those shows. She does, however, work for a major women's TV network, which comes with the spillover benefit of free DVDs :D

There is a "Notes" column in the table where users can enter their DO, although few bother to divulge this information.

True - but that sounds like a column for optional comments or ..er Notes. If there was a required column specifically for DO, it would be clear and users would in fact divulge the information. Also, fewer columns would make the table more useful (eg I dont see the point of a column for ESC002xxxx.. numbers) and let users know which columns are important.

This is easily doable, who maintains the table?

S.

Nah, she's just a fan of those shows. She does, however, work for a major women's TV network, which comes with the spillover benefit of free DVDs :D

That is why you are so excited? huh? Watching movie is a hobby?
Learning English is another one. Taking ESL classes before your interview:D

True - but that sounds like a column for optional comments or ..er Notes. If there was a required column specifically for DO, it would be clear and users would in fact divulge the information. Also, fewer columns would make the table more useful (eg I dont see the point of a column for ESC002xxxx.. numbers) and let users know which columns are important.

This is easily doable, who maintains the table?

S.

There is a link on the main webpage that allows you to email the site (tracker@immihelp.com) for any suggestions or bugs. That would be a good place to start to offer your improvements to the tracker.

Please don't say it is the Lifetime Network. If I have to watch another Lifetime Original Movie - my head might just explode. LOL

That is why you are so excited? huh? Watching movie is a hobby?
Learning English is another one. Taking ESL classes before your interview:D

I love movies! No need to learn English, though. I've been in the U.S. for 18 years, and my English is actually far better than my Russian!

Lolali, its my favorite TV network. :) Once you sit and start watching them, you just cant get enough movies. :)

Lolali, its my favorite TV network. :) Once you sit and start watching them, you just cant get enough movies. :)

Of course you would love it - you're a lady. :D The network (along with Oxygen and W) is designed for you. However, being married means compromising, so I have to sit and watch some Lifetime/Oxygen/W movies every once in a while. To get back at my wife, I make her watch Anime with me. So that makes us even. :)

By the way, for those of you wondering why my user name is 'LolaLi' you can blame her for it, as she set up the account for her initial use and I kinda took over.

Of course you would love it - you're a lady. :D The network (along with Oxygen and W) is designed for you. However, being married means compromising, so I have to sit and watch some Lifetime/Oxygen/W movies every once in a while. To get back at my wife, I make her watch Anime with me. So that makes us even. :)

By the way, for those of you wondering why my user name is 'LolaLi' you can blame her for it, as she set up the account for her initial use and I kinda took over.

Luckily, my fiancee doesn't force me to watch chick flicks/women's programming! Even if she did, there would be nothing for me to get even with, as she also loves video games and horror films (my favorite forms of visual entertainment). LolaLi, have you thought about investing in DVR service from your cable company? It's a life-changing invention!

Luckily, my fiancee doesn't force me to watch chick flicks/women's programming! Even if she did, there would be nothing for me to get even with, as she also loves video games and horror films (my favorite forms of visual entertainment). LolaLi, have you thought about investing in DVR service from your cable company? It's a life-changing invention!

We have DVR and thankfully my other half spares me the really sappy chick flicks -but honestly all movies on Lifetime aren't to my liking. We both love horror/action movies and video games (Wii) so that is great. The DVR works well for recording what we miss and want to catch up on later. I agree, it is life-changing and its nice not to be tied to a TV schedule. Family movie night is a great thing and I wouldn't change it - even if it means more Lifetime/Oxygen/W.

No offense, but what does this back and forth banter have to do with the title of this thread?

:D
Since I started this thread so no one specially Bobsmyth:D can not compalin. Sorry if you guys are bored with our discussion but it is not our fault if you open your eyes. You can blame it on USCIS and boring end of the year.
again:D

BTW, do you guys watch Lost or Heroes? Prision break is my last one which I have not started yet.

:D
Since I started this thread so no one specially Bobsmyth:D can not compalin. Sorry if you guys are bored with our discussion but it is not our fault if you open your eyes. You can blame it on USCIS and boring end of the year.
again:D

BTW, do you guys watch Lost or Heroes? Prision break is my last one which I have not started yet.

I love Lost! I was pissed that they killed off Charlie, but I can't wait till season 4 starts next month!

Perhaps we should start a thread for non-citizenship-related stuff?

Dear Vorpal, what if you start then we can talk over there. It will be a good place for all of us. The problem is there is one but not in the Citizenship threard and I am afraid if we start one in Citizenship Forum, Moderator will kick it out.
So I have no solution except chating in this thread.

BTW, have you guys found a way to find out about your name check with FBI or we still have to wait longer.
I wrote another letter to senator today.
Update me please....