N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

Well Jojo,

I am not proud of it, but I have a few of those golden flyer cards. None with AA as out west isn't their hub. I am seriously thinking about scaling back and settle as a mail man or something. My time is 15 years and I am ready for a drastic change. Must have done LAX, ZRH, MUC like 7 times last year. I am getting to old for this.

Just a quick note that I received my interview on April 30, 2008. My priority date is October 3, 2007.

Hopefully things will move along for others.

-------------------
CSC (San Francisco DO) / Indian Nationality

N-400 mailed - 10/1/2007
Priority Date - 10/03/2007
FP Done - 12/19/2007

Interview Notice - 3/3/2008
Interview Date - 4/30/2008
Oath Notice - XX/XX/XX
Oath Date - XX/XX/XX

Just a quick note that I received my interview on April 30, 2008. My priority date is October 3, 2007.

Congratulations, SF_metropolitan!

This is a good example of how the same processing timeframe can mean radically different things depending on DO. At exactly 210 days from PD to Interview, SF_metropolitan fits the seven month processing target to a tee.
San Francisco DO and NYC DO (among others) are both using the 210 day target and thus the same processing timeframe (July 20, 2007 at the moment). Yet it's already pretty clear that NYC applicants who applied when SF_metropolitan did (see my timeline) won't get ILs for at least a few months yet.

Congratulations, SF_metropolitan!

This is a good example of how the same processing timeframe can mean radically different things depending on DO. At exactly 210 days from PD to Interview, SF_metropolitan fits the seven month processing target to a tee.
San Francisco DO and NYC DO (among others) are both using the 210 day target and thus the same processing timeframe (July 20, 2007 at the moment). Yet it's already pretty clear that NYC applicants who applied when SF_metropolitan did (see my timeline) won't get ILs for at least a few months yet.

There are late-July NYC applicants who haven't received their ILs yet. Vik Pal is a good example. He mentioned that both him and his wife have cleared the name check and have been placed in queue for interview. This casts a rather large shadow of doubt on the "1-2 month to receive an IL" timeframe that's being routinely given out nowadays. I really hope that we won't find ourselves in the same position as Washington, D.C.

Over the years... even before I signed on here, I've seen many people being glued to this forum days-in and days-out...almost every hour of the day...and most of them did say/promise to be stick around after obtaining their citizenship, but unfortunately, they ALL disappeared after a few weeks later of obtaining their citizenship.

I told you I stick around. Yes it has only been a week of my citizenship but after 16 month of "nightmare" and people on here keeping me strong and confident I feel like I owe something to this board and ontop of that I love helping people as much as I can. So don't say ALL. Please. I still come here more that once and when you don't see me posting for a little while then there are subjects I don't know anything about and I don't want to put my foot in my mouth and say something wrong.

I told you I stick around. Yes it has only been a week of my citizenship but after 16 month of "nightmare" and people on here keeping me strong and confident I feel like I owe something to this board and ontop of that I love helping people as much as I can. So don't say ALL. Please. I still come here more that once and when you don't see me posting for a little while then there are subjects I don't know anything about and I don't want to put my foot in my mouth and say something wrong.

Dear, when I said earlier about ALL being disappeared after obtaining their citizenship despite of previously saying about sticking around then I was talking about those who promised to stick around IN THE PAST over the years. And I'm talking about 5 yrs of timeframe here since I've been noticing on here.

My above said statement has nothing to do with newbies because what they would do as to keeping their promise is yet to see. It's too early to say anything about them. However, as I said earlier that I completely understand that people's priority changes and they don't feel spending their time/energy on immigration forums anymore, which is perfectly okay.

As for you being a citizen now and promising anything then I didn't know about it as I haven't been on here for a while nor I visit here often....Congratulation !!!!....Does it mean the sound of mailman's truck wouldn't do the trick anymore??? ;)

lordy, JOJO congrats. your case like flew so fast. didn't you just call the military line a few days ago and was not told the IL was sent to you but that the background check has been completed?
awesome for you.
as for me, i still look fwd to seeing the mailman truck as i it were santa :).

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I wish everyone in here the best of luck and a speedy process with a good outcome!!!! My journey is not over yet, so I am still hanging around :D

Here is the infomration from previous posting -
"The FBI won't tell you whether your fingerprints have been CLEARED or not, but they'll tell you if your prints have been processed and returned to the USCIS, which is usually done within 48 hours. You can inquire about the status of your prints by calling this number: (304) 625-5590. Follow the promts and dial 2, then 5, and then 3. You will be connected to an operator who will ask for your A#, which will be used to look up the status of your prints."

FP or Name Check???

That is for FP what about Name Check? Will they tell us if the name check has been done too?

That is for FP what about Name Check? Will they tell us if the name check has been done too?

The only way to find out about name check status is to either schedule an InfoPass or call the customer service and get lucky enough to be transferred to an IO. There is no FBI hotline to inquire about name check results.