N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

Now I am worry, she said December, and it was in December when I had my FP done and for some reason I am worry about that she mistakenly was talking about my FP got cleared? Am I just worried too much?

Yes you worry "too much", I think FP and name check are simultaneous processes and independent of each other, while you were waiting for FP, name check was being cleared, congrats, check your mail box twice daily nad call me if you are not better in 2-3 months:D. See my timeline, it verifies what I wrote.

Yes you worry "too much", I think FP and name check are simultaneous processes and independent of each other, while you were waiting for FP, name check was being cleared, congrats, check your mail box twice daily nad call me if you are not better in 2-3 months:D. See my timeline, it verifies what I wrote.

Thanks for the words of encouragment. Your Interview date is very close, 6 days away and I am happy that you will be free of another cages of the USCIS.
I have been checking my PO BOX every day since I got it four years ago.
This is what they make you, a person who is happy with very small thing in life.
God bless their hearts for such a nice feature(including in the package dealing with immigration).

Well, why do you worry? I filed mine 10/22/07 and had my FP 1/29/08.
Thus far it seems to be on track. Per some reference I use, 149 days to IL would be what I assume. This would be 3/19/08.

So, I monitor this site and once I see others in the Sacramento DO rushing past me, I get active.

If this whole thing is over in a total of 7 month, I won't complain.

has any one has similar experience ?

Asked for interview postment to SFO.
Got the following letter:
"This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 2:45 PM for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We will advise you of any action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice."

has any one has similar experience ?

Asked for interview postment to SFO.
Got the following letter:
"This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 2:45 PM for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We will advise you of any action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice."

They have a single letter - meaning pre-typed verbiage - that they send out for cancellations. Don't expect CIS to send you a personalized letter indicating they have received your request and are canceling your interview. I would say that this is in response to your request for postponement. If you are very worried, then get an InfoPass and verify the cancellation was due to your request.

Got the oath ceremony letter!

Hi,
I just wanted give an update on our status. Mu husband and I went in for our interviews on 02/20/2008 and everthing went well. They just go through your application and give you the civil test. It was very straightforward!

We got our oath letter yesterday! Our ceremony will be on 03/12/2008!

Good luck to all of you...

Hi,
I have been reading this thread for some time now and yesterday we (my husband and I) got our interview letters and we are so excited about it and wanted to share.

PS: The fingerprint notice said we should expect to be notified within 365 days for our interviews and our cases never diappeared online.

Hello guys,
I scheduled another infopass for 17 of this month. I will prepare some questions to ask the IO. If anyone here knows any keyterm questions which help them to give me a right answer please share.
I am wonder if they can see where is my file and when I will get an interview.

Thank you!

Hello guys,
I scheduled another infopass for 17 of this month. I will prepare some questions to ask the IO. If anyone here knows any keyterm questions which help them to give me a right answer please share.
I am wonder if they can see where is my file and when I will get an interview.

Thank you!

Ask about the exact date your application was placed in queue for interview.

...and ask on what date the 1 to 2 month for the IL to arrive will be based on.
If that's the date of the INFOPASS then ask what has been done to your application since it passed the name check.

...and ask on what date the 1 to 2 month for the IL to arrive will be based on.
If that's the date of the INFOPASS then ask what has been done to your application since it passed the name check.

Considering that this will be his second InfoPass, and it's about a month after the first one, I'd start getting restless if they gave another 1-2 month timeframe.

LOL, I just want to nail them on the standard answer.

For as long as it is moving, I don't mind, but having seen some poor folks here, it certainly appears as if sometimes they lose the file.

LOL, I just want to nail them on the standard answer.

I'd love to do that. It is, however, becoming more and more obvious that "1-2 months" is a standard answer. It almost seems like a write-off, as in "yeah yeah yeah, you'll get you interview letter in a month or two, now go away and leave us alone" type of thing. They know that it's highly likely that the person will schedule another InfoPass if they don't receive an IL in 2 months, but at least it gets this person out of their hair for those 2 months.

Also, I can't wait to see the processing updates that'll be out in a couple of weeks. I know that their validity has been questioned as well, but they seem fairly accurate thus far. I think it'll be somewhat easier to judge the accuracy of the "1-2 month" estimate, once those updates are released.

I am taking notes!

+ mine is not 1-2 months but she told me three months from december. Well, she said around three months to put you paper works together.
She said my Name Check was cleared sometimes in Dec. and add another three months to it = I say mid-March. I am scheduled for March 17, so I should be fine with three months .
Do you guys have any other comments? I ahve about 12 more days and I will make a big list, no waste of time in this appointment!

Yeah,

why do they never update the status on the web site or don't send emails.
As a consultant (lots of travel) and with all the junk in the mail, having this as a WORKING backup would be great.

Sort of pointless that I can use my case number there and nothing ever changes.

I am taking notes!

+ mine is not 1-2 months but she told me three months from december. Well, she said around three months to put you paper works together.
She said my Name Check was cleared sometimes in Dec. and add another three months to it = I say mid-March. I am scheduled for March 17, so I should be fine with three months .
Do you guys have any other comments? I ahve about 12 more days and I will make a big list, no waste of time in this appointment!

While this may not necessarily benefit your case, you may want to ask if there's a longer wait for a judicial oath in your DO, if the applicant is interested in changing their name. If yes, how much longer does it take to get a judicial oath than an administrative oath. This may benefit other applicants from your DO.

I am taking notes!

It's interesting that you are making a long list. I had a list of my own but unfortunately I realized that Infopass is so much a waste of time that it was not worth even scheduling one. I hope you have better experience but I found that the officers there have absolutley no clue what they are doing. The lady had herself admitted to me that she was not aware of the rules about scheduling process and that I should write to VSC to find out when I will be scheduled for interview.

PD 7/28
ND 10/27
IL ???????
DO NYC

Gosh, I love this forum. With Vorpal/martin/nimche constantly/daily posting here, reading this forum every day has become as important as reading my daily newspaper. I hope these guys/gals stick around after they have gotten their citizenship. Bring on the excitement people.:)

It's interesting that you are making a long list. I had a list of my own but unfortunately I realized that Infopass is so much a waste of time that it was not worth even scheduling one. I hope you have better experience but I found that the officers there have absolutley no clue what they are doing. The lady had herself admitted to me that she was not aware of the rules about scheduling process and that I should write to VSC to find out when I will be scheduled for interview.

PD 7/28
ND 10/27
IL ???????
DO NYC

I am totally agreed with you!
We have three Infopass center in San Diego, one is really far and one which I always went describes the same thing you said above. But the new one which I am going for the second time is good. It is the District office and Federal Court in upper level. It is really clean and everything is organized. Last time lady which helped me was nice, but last time as soon as she said my Name Check has been cleared I forgot all of my questions and I want to go back and ask more questions.
Remember that no matter how unknowledgeable they are, they have the system in front of them which can check almost everything with you (as far as immigration) so the reason I am asking for these lists of questions is, I may ask one of them and for some reason it helps my situation and helps the officer to answer my question or even search for information and dig into my application and fins more info.
My situation (being away from my wife for four years) it is not fun and I am hopping to be able to solve this issue.

Thank you guys for all these comments.