N-400 applied after July'07 and got Interview??

I am sorry, my wife told me once that don't you ever call a lady a loser. I was joking right?

congratulations to you, I am happy that everthing will be over soon.

Peace

PS, they recieved your application on 10-12-2007, exactly 6 days before they received mine. My interview is exactly 6 days after yours. Is USCIS that accurate?

Congrats on your Interview Letters!!! :) I am very happy for you. Hang in there for another month, and this will be over :D

action 123 can you please tell your DO as well. Looking at your and nimche's timeline it looks like folks in Southwest are doing just fine. The only backlog seems to be in NYC and Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
action 123 can you please tell your DO as well. Looking at your and nimche's timeline it looks like folks in Southwest are doing just fine. The only backlog seems to be in NYC and Washington

Hey congrats Nimche & action 123!!! :) To hell with that infopass now!

Why did I pick this damn city to live in. Same thing happened with the green card. I could have an interview already, and better weather. :(

I am sorry that I made you guys sad and disappointed. Don't worry my journey is not over yet and after this I have to put more efforts and bring my wife here.
Mean while, whoever got namecheck cleared would get their interviews in next two months. I think most of the July to Oct. applicant will have their interview soon.
I am hoping before uncle Gonzalo leave the office, most of us got something in hand.

Cheers

I am sorry that I made you guys sad and disappointed. Don't worry my journey is not over yet and after this I have to put more efforts and bring my wife here.
Mean while, whoever got namecheck cleared would get their interviews in next two months. I think most of the July to Oct. applicant will have their interview soon.
I am hoping before uncle Gonzalo leave the office, most of us got something in hand.

Cheers

I'm happy for you Nimche! Good news for any of us is good news for all of us. I hope your predictions are true. But Gonzo can go, for all I care... I don't want to see him at my oath ceremony!

Don't forget Philadelphia, another painfully slow DO, slower than NYC.

I'm happy for you Nimche! Good news for any of us is good news for all of us. I hope your predictions are true. But Gonzo can go, for all I care... I don't want to see him at my oath ceremony!

Today, was OCT. applicant IL for most of the CA.
NYC be ready!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm sure uncle Gonzo will have a nice family vacation, such a BS. He wants to be a good housband and a nice father.
Father my A**

Got my IL,
timeline in my signature.

congratulations to you, I am happy for all of us. Happier than anyone else here was/is my wife. I think after 4 years of seperation and whole bunch of life event (crazy) we are ready to join.

Thank you guys!

Nimche,action123,
Congrats to the guys who got their ILs.
Just a question,does your case show up on the online system? What does it say?
Thanks

Congratulations Nimche!! Good to see your long journey is coming to an end..before you know it you will be reunited with your wife

Nimche,action123,
Congrats to the guys who got their ILs.
Just a question,does your case show up on the online system? What does it say?
Thanks

Thank you

I did check my online status all last week, I didn't see any changes. Online system is garbage. They should probably need to hire some nice ITs.

Congratulations Nimche!! Good to see your long journey is coming to an end..before you know it you will be reunited with your wife

I didn't forget to thank you guys. You are awesome, all the forum members. You are making this damn waiting time a lot easier with your every seconds support.
Bobsmyth, you are a very knoledgable person ( if you are not a lawyer) but it is nice to have you here. Vorpal, Thanks man even you are a loser which you number of your post are going to heaven, I hope you get your IL soon.

Thank you for your kind words and lets hope for a better future.

Cheers

No worrries..:)
I hope my journey with this INS will be over soon...

I am sorry, my wife told me once that don't you ever call a lady a loser. I was joking right?

congratulations to you, I am happy that everthing will be over soon.

Peace

PS, they recieved your application on 10-12-2007, exactly 6 days before they received mine. My interview is exactly 6 days after yours. Is USCIS that accurate?