June 2002 I-140 Tracker

Hi Guys,

I don't see any new approvals since long. Are there any at all, or is everyone busy filling for 485 .

Regards

Update!

None ... the AVM still says the same old message!

I am preparing to file my I485 and am ready. Will wait for the completion of 3 months since receipt (90 days) bfore I send it in to my employer, who will then file it within a week.

Best of lus to all of us!

Hi,
We applied I 140 on end of May. INS received the application on June 6th 2002. Waiting for clearance. Is there anybody who already got clearance and applied near me (April or May)? I am totally lost:(. Please help me. Thanks a lot to everybody and wish you good luck.
Saimanti

What are those MD RD AD? I am new on the forum.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I 140

Hi,
to Saimanti ....
I applied I 140 on end of May. INS received the application on June 5th 2002. Waiting for clearance. Let me know if you fond anyone better off from our case and lets wait for good...

me too waiting

Hi All,
I140
MD June 4th'02
RD June 11th'02
AD - waiting

Thanks for all of you for sharing information on this board.

any new approvals

hi every one...
any new I 140 approvals from VSC.
my RFE was answered in june. Please post if any one received recently.

Hi Yudhister....

Can you please post what exact message do you get from AVM after rfe is replied b/c my rfe was replied in Aug and my 140 is from Feb. Can you please post your partial EAC# aslo

Thanks

hi akr99

my partial no. is eac021xxxxxxxxx

and the message i get is: we received your response to our request for evidence or information. and it will take 180 days.

what was your query and your eac#

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Yudhister

My 140 was approved and the notice was mailed on sept 26. The query was to show evidence for beneficiarie's ability to do the job and Employers ability to pay the wages. Partial EAC02120##### and all the best for your 140

akr99 ---please respond w/ details

CAn you please state your details
MD
RD
RFE date
Replied date
AD

MY RD is 05/30/02
Never heard back anything. I guess No New is a Good News, but now I am getting a little bit concerened.
Thanks a bunch in advance

INS taking June-140 cases...?

I saw this info in INSTRACKER.NET.............

seaviews VSC I-140 EB-3
RD 06/29/2002
ND 07/03/2002
RFE 11/07/2002

This guy has got an RFE...

Hey, what is going on???

People who have applied in July got approved and I didn't get anything yet.I will be happy if I get something atleast RFE. Mine was 06/07/02. What is happening yar??