June 2002 I-140 Tracker

Can you guys post some info about what material is required for file I140?

Also after I140 filed, what steps we can go ahead to proceed so once I140 approved, we can go I485 right away. Like physical examination.
Also someone mention that I-20 is required for file I485, is that true?
Thanks

No Title

You need your labor certification approval from fedral along with your companies finacial report , your W2, work exp letters , degrees,
and any supporting documents of employment with your company.
For I-485 you will need to provide all evidence of always being in status in the US, including I-20 and pt if any. I suppose your lawyer will also know what is to be submitted based on how he/she wants to present your case.

Please use and update instrack.sce.net

ITs very easy to use and you can get a daily report on latest approvals and filings.

hi, Atul_H

I remember you are from the same post of Boston DOL.
So how is going?

I will probably mail my I140 application this week.
Do you know how we can get the case number EAC.... number?
From the lawyer?

Thanks

I relplied to my RFE on 06/11/02 and got updated in AVM on 06/13/02 with previous EAC number

Guys, Looking at the current INS processing of new applications, you might be receiving your RD the next day after MD and then ND the next day after RD.
Good news is there is just one day gap between MD, RD and ND.

When we applied 4 months back the difference was like a week to 10 days.

Ofcourse It takes some time(10 days) to get the reciept notice from INS but you can calculate your RD and ND based on MD as i know some of the companies and attorneys wont disclose the ND and EAC numbers.

All the Best

VErmount center #

whats is vermount center telephone number if i have EAC ? if not what is the number to find the status of INS number

thanks in advance

Hi yaodong hu

Hi,
Congratulations !!! Well I called my lawyer and he says that he has not yet received any details. It takes 3-4 weeks after filing to get the details. Hopefully in firts week of July, I will give him a clal and find out. In the meantime we shoudl try to find out if there is any automated phone numbe rthat woudl give us this details...

Good luck and Welcome to this forum.