June 2002 I-140 Tracker

WAITING

Friends,

Please Update on What is Going on At VSC ??

What is the latest information we have on when our I-140s are going to be approved ?

Has anyone or their lawyer contacted VSC ? What is the opinion about the time frame and reasons for the delay....

I think it is about time we put together the info we have so far...

My Details:

I-140:
RD: 06-27-02
AD: ??????????
No RFE or anything yet.

765/131:
RD: 10-08-02
ND: 10-15-02
AD : 11-19-02

485:
RD: 10-08-02
ND: 10-15-02
AD : ?????????????

140/485 Receipt number from USCIS

Hi CT011 ,

It is now four weeks from the day my case was filed in USCIS. And till now i have not recd my receipt number from my employer or lawyer for my case (140/485 filed together in EB3 category)

Do you think it is a reasonable amount of time to wait to get the receipt number ?

Pls comment.

Thanks -Tigris

ct011 said:
Guys, Looking at the current INS processing of new applications, you might be receiving your RD the next day after MD and then ND the next day after RD.
Good news is there is just one day gap between MD, RD and ND.

When we applied 4 months back the difference was like a week to 10 days.

Ofcourse It takes some time(10 days) to get the reciept notice from INS but you can calculate your RD and ND based on MD as i know some of the companies and attorneys wont disclose the ND and EAC numbers.

All the Best

I-140 Denied

I have filed my labor in 2000 january and my federal was approved in Mar 2002. My Attorney did not receive the original labor and so he waited for five months before filing my I-140 (Sept 2002). He filed my I-485 concurrently in Dec 2002. I had to move to another company because of lay-offs in Aug'2003 per AC21 rule of minimum six months after I-485 filed. I have already got couple of finger print notices and also three EADs and Advance Paroles. Today I have received in my mail that my I-485 has been denied because my I-140 has been denied. I have to talk to my attorney tomorrow but can someone help me if they have any suggestions/ known cases and how they resolved it.