June 2002 I-140 Tracker

Not received my I-140 approval notice.

Hi Krishna,

Congrats! on your I-140 approval.

My I-140 got approved on 06/10/2002 at VSC EB2 category. So far, my attorney has not received the approval notice. Have you received your\'s? If not, can you please email(at prahaladr@hotmail.com) me when u do receive it. I am wondering why it is taking so long for INS to mail the approval notice.

Thanks,
Prahalad

Yes...

My receipt date is 06/08/2002 and EAC - 02 - 211 - 50473

Is there a way of following where the Center is at processing, I mean the way we were able to see the progress for the Labor Certification ..???

Atul_H

what is your ND? How you get the ND.
any guess about how long it takes now to get our case cleared.

Thanks

Re: Yes...

Thanks for your reply! I haven't received mine yet. I talked to the lawyer and he is going to follow up with INS. When did you get the notice in the mail. Last week? If you can tell me the date. The last case I heard approved was RD April 1, 2002. You can check status on immigration.com under processing times.

Re: Yes...

Thanks for your reply! I haven\'t received mine yet. I talked to the lawyer and he is going to follow up with INS. When did you get the notice in the mail. Last week? If you can tell me the date. The last case I heard approved was RD April 1, 2002. You can check status on immigration.com under processing times.

Called the # to check the status

Morning hours r good to call (around 7 am). If u need to listen to the automated system only. I just got the general message for my case saying that for such kind of cases they take 150-240 days to complete the process & u'll be notified when it's done. If u need to speak to somebody, then u can call during working hours.

Called the # to check the status

Morning hours r good to call (around 7 am). If u need to listen to the automated system only. I just got the general message for my case saying that for such kind of cases they take 150-240 days to complete the process & u\'ll be notified when it\'s done. If u need to speak to somebody, then u can call during working hours.

150-240 days?

I too got a similar message. But, do they really take such a long time to approve I-140. If it is true, it is really unfortunate. Waiting for approval is not new for us. I got LC cleared after several months.

VSC I-140 Tracker

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Here I attached a file with available info from this thread. Any suggestions, corrections and updations welcome.

I believe it will reduce work around for all the info.

June 21 - PD

Hi,

I-140 papers were sent on June 21. I am still waiting for the RD, any cases got RD around this period ?

-S

It takes 90-180 days to process............

I checked the AVM, Sunday. It says that it will take 90-180 days to process my I-140 case. Few weeks ago, the message stated it would take 150-240 days to process the case.
Did anyone notice this change in AVM?

-- Snowbell_cat.

u are right about the change...just checked mine...90-180 days...

don't think it has any meaning though...

Hi yaodong hu

What I have given is the Receipt Date. You should get that on the AVM if you call 802 5274913.

Sorry for teh late reply, had not logged on for quite some time. Your lawyer shoudl be able to provide you with the EAC number.

Once you have that it , you will be able to access the AVM.

As per the AVM it is taking 90 - 180 days to process.

to Atul_H

Hi, Atul_H:

I checked the auto phone message about my case, it just state on June 21 receipt my application, not talking about Notify Date.
Did you get your notify date, and How?

Any idea about how long it may take according to the process situation right now?

There are not much updates on instrack.sce.net, no approvals at all?

Thanks

Yaodong Hu