• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I am a DV2024 winner from Ghana and currently having issues whenever I login with my correct details at the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) website to access my DS260 forms. Anytime I try to login, the CEAC website will display this message "The case number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email or by phone for further assistance. This indicates that my case has been blocked. This is strange because I have not given my confirmation number to anyone.

I then lodged a complaint to KCC via email and they replied that I should contact US embassy in Ghana to help schedule an appointment for me to appear in person at the US embassy in Accra to help unblock my case so that I can get access to the DS260 forms and continue with the processing of my case.

I again contacted the US embassy in Accra to also inform them about the situation and they also replied that my case is at NVC and not yet with the US embassy hence they can't do anything about it. I am so confuse about what to do next since time is not on my side.
Please what advice can you give to me?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi I already have my answer from KCC AND i have my appointment at consular at t’en end of month.
Can I yet book a plane ticket ?

Hi I have been selected in DV lottery 2024 my CN is OC37XX, is it a high case number? Is there any chances for the interview? I have filled the Ds260 form in May 9th 2023.

Please am a selectee in my CN 2024AF249**,I submitted my DS 260 already and my wife delivered a baby after my submission of DS 260. My CN is current, please what should I do when schedule for an interview.
Thank you

Please am a selectee in my CN 2024AF249**,I submitted my DS 260 already and my wife delivered a baby after my submission of DS 260. My CN is current, please what should I do when schedule for an interview.
Thank you
1. When did you submit your DS260 form?
2. When did your wife have the baby?

1. Please I submitted my DS 260 in 10th May,2023
2. My wife delivered on the 4th October,2023
Did you unlock you and your wife’s DS260 forms to add the baby to your forms in addition to creating a separate DS260 for the baby also?

No please i did not unlock the D260 forms to add the baby.
You should have done that back then. At this point, since your CN is already current, I don’t think the KCC will unlock your form now. However if your interview has already been scheduled, you’ll need to contact your embassy and request they unlock your forms.

You should have done that back then. At this point, since your CN is already current, I don’t think the KCC will unlock your form now. However if your interview has already been scheduled, you’ll need to contact your embassy and request they unlock your forms.
Please i have not receive my 2NL , so should wait till I get my 2NL before I notify my embassy to unlock my DS260 or do that on the interview day.
Can I go ahead and do the medicals examination of the baby together with ours, when I receive my 2NL or should go to interview without the baby medical examination.

Please i have not receive my 2NL , so should wait till I get my 2NL before I notify my embassy to unlock my DS260 or do that on the interview day.
Can I go ahead and do the medicals examination of the baby together with ours, when I receive my 2NL or should go to interview without the baby medical examination.
You can email the KCC now and explain the need to add your baby to your case to see if they will be willing to unlock your DS260. If they tell you the case file is already with your embassy, then email the embassy and request they unlock your DS260 forms. You want to get the DS260 unlocked before your interview and add your baby, otherwise you will be put on AP at the end of the interview while the baby gets added to your case. As for the medical, you may try to get it completed with the baby if your Panel Physician agrees to conduct the medical without the baby being listed on your interview notice (2NL).

You can email the KCC now and explain the need to add your baby to your case to see if they will be willing to unlock your DS260. If they tell you the case file is already with your embassy, then email the embassy and request they unlock your DS260 forms. You want to get the DS260 unlocked before your interview and add your baby, otherwise you will be put on AP at the end of the interview while the baby gets added to your case. As for the medical, you may try to get it completed with the baby if your Panel Physician agrees to conduct the medical without the baby being listed on your interview notice (2NL).

Well noted. Thank you

My family was selected and we went for the visa interview but was denied visa until I can prove that I will not become public charge. We are a family of 7 people. The consular asked we submit co-sponsor documents. Does anyone know if I ask them I would relocate alone for now and bring family later they would reconsider to grant me the visa as the applicant? I do not have anyone that can handle us as a family. Or does anyone have any ideas on what documentations we can provide? Posting for a friend who doesn't know English.

I am a DV Lottery Selectee with four dependants. My sponsor is willing to host and support me with all the neccessary documents.
1. What documents should he provide to prove we won't become public charge?

Qq
My family was selected and we went for the visa interview but was denied visa until I can prove that I will not become public charge. We are a family of 7 people. The consular asked we submit co-sponsor documents. Does anyone know if I ask them I would relocate alone for now and bring family later they would reconsider to grant me the visa as the applicant? I do not have anyone that can handle us as a family. Or does anyone have any ideas on what documentations we can provide? Posting for a friend who doesn't know English.
That would be hard to do at this point. There’s the language barrier to start with which limits the type of job you friend can engage in the US to enable them eventually sponsor the remaining 6 members of the family at a later date. What does your friend currently do for a living and what is their educational background?

I am a DV Lottery Selectee with four dependants. My sponsor is willing to host and support me with all the neccessary documents.
1. What documents should he provide to prove we won't become public charge?
Form I-134 with IRS tax transcripts or W2 (1099 in place of W2 if applicable), and government issued ID.