• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi @StefanV ,
I'm currently waiting for my DV visa to be issued at JHN consulate. Had my interview on 5 September. My application has been in AP status for 4 days already, since the 12th.
How long did it take to issue your visa?
When you say "AP status", do you mean CEAC says "refused" with a long description (221g, but commonly known as AP ), or do you mean CEAC shows "Administrative Processing". Because that latter status is part of the visa printing process.

When you say "AP status", do you mean CEAC says "refused" with a long description (221g, but commonly known as AP ), or do you mean CEAC shows "Administrative Processing". Because that latter status is part of the visa printing process.
Hello Simon,
CEAC shows "Administrative Processing", but it's been in this status since 12 September.
After watching your video this morning about DV2024 being expected to end on 23 Sept, I emailed the Consulate asking if they could issue my visa soonest. They replied:
"Please be advised that we are unable to accept your case at this time."
I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so stressed.

CO said that my visa is approved, and that it will take 3 weeks for the visa to be issued.
But now I don't have 3 weeks :(

Hello Simon,
CEAC shows "Administrative Processing", but it's been in this status since 12 September.
After watching your video this morning about DV2024 being expected to end on 23 Sept, I emailed the Consulate asking if they could issue my visa soonest. They replied:
"Please be advised that we are unable to accept your case at this time."
I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so stressed.
@Britsimon ,
1. Do you know what they mean by "unable to accept" my case?
2. Will it be rude to ask by when I can expect my visa to be issued?
3. Anything else I can do to expedite this?

I'm getting desperate.