• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hi,
My dad received his interview notice. It only says the embassy address, date and time.
1. How can we pay the Diversity Program Fee? How much?
2.What are the forms have to fill for the interview?
3. What about the Medical examination?

Hi,
My dad received his interview notice. It only says the embassy address, date and time.
1. How can we pay the Diversity Program Fee? How much?
2.What are the forms have to fill for the interview?
3. What about the Medical examination?
1. At the embassy. Fees are listed in the instructions linked from his selection letter, did you not read this? They tell you all about the process including how to prepare for the interview https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...iew/diversity-visa-prepare-for-interview.html
2. What forms?
3. Does the interview letter not contain details of the doctor to contact? If not check your consulate page here https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html (linked from above page)

While you are on the dvselectee website make sure you have read all the instructions about preparing for the interview, including the pages following the first link above

Last edited:
Thank you @SusieQQQ
Yeah they have provided the link but it went back to diversity visa page and I forgot to click the how prepare for the interview tab. My bad. :)
2. I thought that there's a form as we filed for non immigrant VISA. :)
Thank you. All my questions are cleared now.

Thank you @SusieQQQ
Yeah they have provided the link but it went back to diversity visa page and I forgot to click the how prepare for the interview tab. My bad. :)
2. I thought that there's a form as we filed for non immigrant VISA. :)
Thank you. All my questions are cleared now.
The equivalent is the DS260 but you wouldn’t have an interview if it wasn’t already submitted.

Hello Folks,

Any advise would be very appreciated,

My Case Number is: 2021AS00030XXX

- I submitted my DS-260 back in June 2020.
- I haven't received any email from KCC requesting my documents.
- I sent them my documents in April as I was advised to send them anyway
- No response so far from them.
- I sent them an email in May and their response was "Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing."

Is there still a hope? The time is running and I haven't received any communication. Do you guys think my case number is high and I will lose the opportunity?

+ How can I add myself to the lawsuit??

+ What does sending the document with the leading Zeros mean?

Last edited:
hi everyone i have my interview this month, i wanna know can a strong sponsor(i-134), sponsor two different people(a couple and single me), i also have $100k in my account, will that be ok. please help me. i searched everywhere but i could not find any statement saying that ''they cant sponsor two applicants''. what will this depend on. we both are the same embassy

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm DQ in April with AS14K and my interview location is ABD(Abu Dhabi, UAE), I have seen many case numbers higher than me received 2NL, but I have not receive 2NL till now and followed up with KCC, KCC reply just generic email.

Do I still have a chance? ABD is pretty good for interviewing DV visa in May and Jun, but not, since July.

Hi All,

I'm DQ in April with AS14K and my interview location is ABD(Abu Dhabi, UAE), I have seen many case numbers higher than me received 2NL, but I have not receive 2NL till now and followed up with KCC, KCC reply just generic email.

Do I still have a chance? ABD is pretty good for interviewing DV visa in May and Jun, but not, since July.
I'm AS11k and have yet to receive 2NL. Seen many cases higher than mine get interviews and visas from my local Embassy. This shows you how fair this process really is.

hi everyone i have my interview this month, i wanna know can a strong sponsor(i-134), sponsor two different people(a couple and single me), i also have $100k in my account, will that be ok. please help me. i searched everywhere but i could not find any statement saying that ''they cant sponsor two applicants''. what will this depend on. we both are the same embassy
It depends on the sponsor’s income. Does it meet the applicable poverty guideline level to cover their personal household plus plus you, plus the other couple combined together? If yes, they will need to declare on your form they have also sponsored this other couple. Also, it may depend on your relationship with this sponsor. Hopefully it is a strong/close one which you can demonstrate should you be required to provide some proof of your relationship with this sponsor.

No.. Montreal is currently not processing any DV cases and as a result, no interviews have been scheduled at the consulate. You can keep track of it in. When you scroll all the way to the bottom, you'll see the list of working embassies(in green) and the silent ones(in red).
Thanks for your reply. A few questions:

1 - Have you tried to contact the Montreal consulate and ask them why they are not processing Diversity Visa, as the prioritization plan says "...the prioritization plan also instructs posts to schedule and adjudicate some cases in Tier Three and Tier Four each month."?

2 - Did you consider changing the interview location to your country of origin?

3 - How hopeful are you about getting an interview date before September 30th?

Thanks for your reply. A few questions:

1 - Have you tried to contact the Montreal consulate and ask them why they are not processing Diversity Visa, as the prioritization plan says "...the prioritization plan also instructs posts to schedule and adjudicate some cases in Tier Three and Tier Four each month."?

2 - Did you consider changing the interview location to your country of origin?

3 - How hopeful are you about getting an interview date before September 30th?
1. Multiple D selectees who are in Canada including myself have contacted the embassy multiple times. They have replied indicating the prioritization plan and also mentioned that they are not processing DV cases.
2. We can only change the interview location when we receive the 2NL(or interview letter).
3. I am putting my hope on the GoodLuck lawsuit that I have signed up for. From what I've understood, we won't see any interviews for DV selectees at Montreal US embassy by September 30th. I am hoping that the judge issues a relief to the plaintiffs by giving an order to preserve the immigrant visas for DV 2021 and process them in the coming months. Still, that doesn't mean we would have an interview at Montreal soon. It all depends on how the US embassy at Montreal responds. I don't mind waiting if the immigrant visas are preserved and granted to named DV2021 plaintiffs. However, the 24k plaintiffs is the only negative, I feel about the lawsuit. We'll have wait and see if the judge would grant relief by issuing order to preserve 24k visas. He can, but 'will he?' is the question.

We can only change the interview location when we receive the 2NL(or interview letter).
Just to clarify that this is only true if KCC has DQ’d you and “closed” the case. In general, this is absolutely not true and is in fact the worst time to change as it leads to delays and is up to the applicant to deal with both consulates to move it. It is always better if possible to make the change with KCC before it is scheduled.I realize you are answering under specifics for DV21 but wanted to clarify in case dv22 selectees are reading and misunderstand the implications for their own cases.

1. Multiple D selectees who are in Canada including myself have contacted the embassy multiple times. They have replied indicating the prioritization plan and also mentioned that they are not processing DV cases.
2. We can only change the interview location when we receive the 2NL(or interview letter).
3. I am putting my hope on the GoodLuck lawsuit that I have signed up for. From what I've understood, we won't see any interviews for DV selectees at Montreal US embassy by September 30th. I am hoping that the judge issues a relief to the plaintiffs by giving an order to preserve the immigrant visas for DV 2021 and process them in the coming months. Still, that doesn't mean we would have an interview at Montreal soon. It all depends on how the US embassy at Montreal responds. I don't mind waiting if the immigrant visas are preserved and granted to named DV2021 plaintiffs. However, the 24k plaintiffs is the only negative, I feel about the lawsuit. We'll have wait and see if the judge would grant relief by issuing order to preserve 24k visas. He can, but 'will he?' is the question.
In any case, it's not a lot of us in MTL. I don't see how the 24K plaintiffs would ever impact our chances at this consulate. The only thing that is impacting us is their unwillingness to process any case!

Just to clarify that this is only true if KCC has DQ’d you and “closed” the case. In general, this is absolutely not true and is in fact the worst time to change as it leads to delays and is up to the applicant to deal with both consulates to move it. It is always better if possible to make the change with KCC before it is scheduled.I realize you are answering under specifics for DV21 but wanted to clarify in case dv22 selectees are reading and misunderstand the implications for their own cases.
Thanks for clarifying. I was ignorant about this. Apologies if I have misled anyone.

In any case, it's not a lot of us in MTL. I don't see how the 24K plaintiffs would ever impact our chances at this consulate. The only thing that is impacting us is their unwillingness to process any case!
Based on what you said “In any case, it's not a lot of us in MTL,” do you have an estimate of how many people are DQ’d for an interview at the US Consulate in Montreal?

Hi All,

Is there still a chance to get an interview in september or no hope at all ?

My case is always in KCC.

I see on the website all second letters notification for september were sent.

Thanks

Selected for the 2021 DV Lottery

Low case EU25XX
--------
PARIS Consulate
DS-260 sent on 6/21/2021
Documents sent on 6/25/2021

Case ready

Hello Folks,

Any advise would be very appreciated,

My Case Number is: 2021AS00030XXX

- I submitted my DS-260 back in June 2020.
- I haven't received any email from KCC requesting my documents.
- I sent them my documents in April as I was advised to send them anyway
- No response so far from them.
- I sent them an email in May and their response was "Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing."

Is there still a hope? The time is running and I haven't received any communication. Do you guys think my case number is high and I will lose the opportunity?

+ How can I add myself to the lawsuit??

+ What does sending the document with the leading Zeros mean?
Hi!

I see you haven't received any answer yet. I'm not an expert, but maybe I can give you a useful info.

1. So according to Britsimon, if you didn't received the 2NL yet, only the lawsuit can help.
2. You can't add yourself to the lawsuits, the Goh is filed a few months ago, we are waiting for the judge's decision, the Goodluck is also filed, they are waiting for the next hearing.
3. It means you should send your docs with zeros, like this: 2021AS00030XXX

Until 30th of September there is always hope, but unfortunately less and less every day.

Good luck!