• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

good new i have receive an email from the KCC requested to send my civil document.
at the same time the KCC have unlock my DS260 form so i can add my son, please what should i do in this situation thank.
Add your son and then send civil documents for all of you ....

good new i have receive an email from the KCC requested to send my civil document.
at the same time the KCC have unlock my DS260 form so i can add my son, please what should i do in this situation thank.

Update the DS260 form as needed. Obtain your son’s passport and any other applicable documents for him and the rest of the family of course, upload and send them to KCC as requested.

i am in process to obtain his passport, i have update the DS260. IN my country the passport take more that 8 weeks
thank you for you help

i am in process to obtain his passport, i have update the DS260. IN my country the passport take more that 8 weeks
thank you for you help

1. Did you create a new DS260 for your son or you only updated yours to show his information?
2. So you have to wait until you get back his passport before submitting all your documents.

I have stayed in two different countries in the last 5 years for more than 12 months each. I know I should obtain Police Clearance Certificates from each country as part of the civil document requirements. Now with most embassies closed due to pandemic, I cannot obtain the required Police Clearance from each embassy of the countries that I have stayed in.
How do I explain this to KCC when they ask for required civil documents?
2021AS17XXX

Last edited:
I have stayed in two different countries in the last 5 years for more than 12 months each. I know I should obtain Police Clearance Certificates from each country as part of the civil document requirements. Now with most embassies closed due to pandemic, I cannot obtain the required Police Clearance from each embassy of the countries that I have stayed in.
2021AS17XXX

Police certificates are non-negotiable, other than the exceptionally rare cases the reciprocity table lists them as exceptions/ (always) unobtainable. You’ll have to wait until the embassies reopen if there is no alternative. I presume you have already checked the reciprocity table for the correct procedures to follow for the relevant countries?

Hello everyone

Happy to be part of the Group , my wife was selected this year after 10 years of applying so we are looking forward for it, we was born in Saudi Arabia but she is Egyptian citizen . I have a question about Birth Certificate , my wife Saudi Birth certificate was lost by her mom . we thought she has it as she sent us photo of it before , so we sent documents by email including this birth cert. however when we asked her mom to send it and after lots of search she looks she lost it .
any idea what to do ? she can't get new certificate since she isn't Saudi citizen
We have notice of birth from the hospital if that makes difference

2021AS17XXX
I have stayed in 3 different countries,I am also tensed how do I get police clearance certificate

Check out the reciprocity page for what countries you have been in - there should be links to where you need to go for each or if there are special exceptions etc
https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html
hello
I checked the website, for example in UAE : Police Clearance Certificate (issued by Emirates) or Criminal Clearance Certificate (federal) or Good Conduct Certificate
any one of these certificates are sufficient ?

Also regarding the Birth certificate, i have one in Arabic since 1986 (it is SO OLD), i had it translated it maybe 5 years ago, can i use the same old translation or i have to make new translation for newer date ?
and is it better to obtain new birth certificate (new design and comes in English already) and send both or stick with the original and translation certificate ?

Regards

and one more questions, my passport expires on April 2021, I will start filling DS-260 during these days. Should be this a problem, when I will renew the passport? Means the DS-260 with the current passport.

hello
I checked the website, for example in UAE : Police Clearance Certificate (issued by Emirates) or Criminal Clearance Certificate (federal) or Good Conduct Certificate
any one of these certificates are sufficient ?

Also regarding the Birth certificate, i have one in Arabic since 1986 (it is SO OLD), i had it translated it maybe 5 years ago, can i use the same old translation or i have to make new translation for newer date ?
and is it better to obtain new birth certificate (new design and comes in English already) and send both or stick with the original and translation certificate ?

Regards

I'm applying from UAE so I can answer your questions
Regarding police certificate I used Federal clearance certificate from MOI app cheaper and faster and KCC accepted

Regarding birth certificate keep the old one don't issue a new one ,if the translation is from legal office go forward otherwise translate it from legal office

and one more questions, my passport expires on April 2021, I will start filling DS-260 during these days. Should be this a problem, when I will renew the passport? Means the DS-260 with the current passport.

If you have time to unlock and update the DS260 with your new passport details before your interview then do so, otherwise just take your old passport (or copy of bio page if your country requires you to hand your old one back) as well as the new one to interview,

If you have time to unlock and update the DS260 with your new passport details before your interview then do so, otherwise just take your old passport (or copy of bio page if your country requires you to hand your old one back) as well as the new one to interview,

my CN is 32K, so if everything goes well, I will not have an interview till the next summer, also I have a valid B2 visa till 2022 in the current passport. I cannot renew the passport till expires.

my CN is 32K, so if everything goes well, I will not have an interview till the next summer, also I have a valid B2 visa till 2022 in the current passport. I cannot renew the passport till expires.

You‘d need both old and new passports to use the B visa beyond current passport expiry but of course optimal outcome is that the B visa gets cancelled because you get a DV visa.

I'm applying from UAE so I can answer your questions
Regarding police certificate I used Federal clearance certificate from MOI app cheaper and faster and KCC accepted

Regarding birth certificate keep the old one don't issue a new one ,if the translation is from legal office go forward otherwise translate it from legal office
Glad to have someone from the same area, yesterday i opened the MOI app, and saw the "Criminal Clearance Certificate" which is the federal option.

and regarding the birthday certificate, it is translated from a legal office (considered one of the oldest offices in Abu Dhabi)
Thank you again for your help

Glad to have someone from the same area, yesterday i opened the MOI app, and saw the "Criminal Clearance Certificate" which is the federal option.

and regarding the birthday certificate, it is translated from a legal office (considered one of the oldest offices in Abu Dhabi)
Thank you again for your help
Also me , am applying in uae -Abu Dhabi , till now i just filled DS 260