• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hello simon !
Thank you for this, i just filled it.
So with these informations, what range do you think is "safe" in AF ?
I'm AF54xxx from Algeria
There is no 'safe' numbers. All process is blocked for non AOS applicants till POTUS stops the immigration BAN.
Speculations around 'if something happens than some number may be ok but maybe not okay' means nothing. I prefer to wait and see how it comes.

DS-260 form should be filled by each family member, or only the selected applicant? I have a family with two children.

Big hello from Serbia.I am dv2021 winner.My case number is EU34***.Two times i was not selected,third time i was selected.In the beginning i thought that i have won because my number was below 50000,but when i started to research more,i found out that this is distributed among regions and that i have a high case number.I know no one from my friends who won lottery except me(of course).In Serbia there is a forum dedicated to dv lottery but it is very inactive.I follow BritSimon and EBM scholars but Brit has better informations.
Ok,i was excited when Brit in his analysis said that EU has 55000 numbers but today he said 40000 case numbers.There is one thing strange to me:how is it possible that Asia has 38000 case numbers and Europe has 40000?This is not logical,because following dv history Europe always had more case numbers than Asia,usualy 20000 plus more case numbers.How can now this to regions be almost identical?Is this because of new passport rule,still i dont get it.
Also on Serbian forum regarding dv2021 the highest number was 36000 if i recall correctly,no more than that.Someone said that there were high numbers as 55000,i cannot find those people on the internet.
Also,by your opinion,will this year be like dv2014 when there was similar number of people but they reached number 40000,and in the year 2018 when they reached the number 25000?Why in dv2014 they reached such high case number,i dont understand.Could it be because half of the people did not showed up but in 2018 everybody showed up?

Big hello from Serbia.I am dv2021 winner.My case number is EU34***.Two times i was not selected,third time i was selected.In the beginning i thought that i have won because my number was below 50000,but when i started to research more,i found out that this is distributed among regions and that i have a high case number.I know no one from my friends who won lottery except me(of course).In Serbia there is a forum dedicated to dv lottery but it is very inactive.I follow BritSimon and EBM scholars but Brit has better informations.
Ok,i was excited when Brit in his analysis said that EU has 55000 numbers but today he said 40000 case numbers.There is one thing strange to me:how is it possible that Asia has 38000 case numbers and Europe has 40000?This is not logical,because following dv history Europe always had more case numbers than Asia,usualy 20000 plus more case numbers.How can now this to regions be almost identical?Is this because of new passport rule,still i dont get it.
Also on Serbian forum regarding dv2021 the highest number was 36000 if i recall correctly,no more than that.Someone said that there were high numbers as 55000,i cannot find those people on the internet.
Also,by your opinion,will this year be like dv2014 when there was similar number of people but they reached number 40000,and in the year 2018 when they reached the number 25000?Why in dv2014 they reached such high case number,i dont understand.Could it be because half of the people did not showed up but in 2018 everybody showed up?
This is a long post with no breaks between topics but on a couple of them ...
- I haven’t looked at the details but on AS vs EU numbers, (1) the proportions drawn from each region can change year to year (2) there may have been a change in the number of derivatives per case in one or both regions
- there was a poster on here a couple of days back from Albania who has a friend with EU50xxx

This is a long post with no breaks between topics but on a couple of them ...
- I haven’t looked at the details but on AS vs EU numbers, (1) the proportions drawn from each region can change year to year (2) there may have been a change in the number of derivatives per case in one or both regions
- there was a poster on here a couple of days back from Albania who has a friend with EU50xxx

Well I'm not contradicting what that poster said, but it does seem more likely now that there's some kind of mistake. From Britsimon's latest video, there's a fairly dense distribution up to 40xxx, and then nothing. Even if there really is a case number 50xxx, it appears to be one of a very small number of outliers, in which case it doesn't tell us much.

Well I'm not contradicting what that poster said, but it does seem more likely now that there's some kind of mistake. From Britsimon's latest video, there's a fairly dense distribution up to 40xxx, and then nothing. Even if there really is a case number 50xxx, it appears to be one of a very small number of outliers, in which case it doesn't tell us much.
I don’t take it upon myself to decide that posters are knowingly giving us incorrect information - especially considering that post was made specifically in a discussion about whether numbers went that high. I do know that even in this forum we have seen remarkably different representation from different country groups over time, so we need to be careful about assuming stuff from what we see. (We used to have a lot of the big number African countries on here a few years ago and though they still have big numbers they no longer seem to post here much.) I’m assuming Simon gets a better overall representation on his website.

Simon, I have a question. Do you think dv2021 for EU region is more similar to 2018 or 2014 number wise? Afaik both years were overselected but 2014 VB numbers managed to reach 40k whereas 2018 reached 25k.

Its unwise to try and compare to any previous years, almost everything is different now.

In a video posted today, I have demonstrated why AS numbers go so high. After Iran and Nepal are exhausted there will be around 77% holes. Eu won't have the country limit cliffs that AS has. And anyway, don't focus on case numbers, those are not as important as cases and selectees.

DS-260
Current employer's address question: I work remotely in Texas for my company who's office is in California. Do I put my address where I work (from home in Texas)? Or the actual business address in California?

DS-260
Current employer's address question: I work remotely in Texas for my company who's office is in California. Do I put my address where I work (from home in Texas)? Or the actual business address in California?
Employer’s address. Not location of work being done.

good new i have receive an email from the KCC requested to send my civil document.
at the same time the KCC have unlock my DS260 form so i can add my son, please what should i do in this situation thank.