• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Dear Everybody!

I just received a mail from KCC that I should send the documents :) (CN: 36xxx, region: EU)

I mean, I did, just a couple of days ago again, cause thanks to @Britsimon I realized my case number should be with zeros. Long story short, I have 2 questions to make everything sure:

1. Is it true that police certificates are valid for 2 years? I have them from 2 countries and one of them is only valid for 3 months, which unfortunately expired in early July.

2. in my husband’s birth certificate was incorrectly written his mother’s country of birth. can this be a problem?

Thank you in advance!

Have a great day and
Thank you! :) I didn't find any other info on that page, so I am sending the expired one.

Yes, moreover I am in contact with a few people, and almost all of them got the request in a last 7-10 days (I'm talking about 5 people from EU)

Lucky you, I have lower CN than yours, also documents sent with leading zeros. Also part of a plaintiff. When did you sent ore re-sent your documents?

I have dual citizenship (born in Serbia, but nationality is Hungarian, also live in Hungary). I sent my docs first time in April, and resend them on Monday and today I have received the request.

Also a GOH plaintiff if it's make any difference now..
Just in case, I resent my docs :p I am also a plaintiff. Not that it's making any difference at this time but it might in the future... Thanks :) I haven't heard of anyone actually getting a request to send the docs. We are all on a FB ads group and it's 20+ of us. It's probably based on which country you are from. (Just in case, that's the group. EU winners only: https://www.facebook.com/groups/150204260325584 )

I have dual citizenship (born in Serbia, but nationality is Hungarian, also live in Hungary). I sent my docs first time in April, and resend them on Monday and today I have received the request.

Also a GOH plaintiff if it's make any difference now..
I also resent docs after getting request. After a day got the dq email. ( previously sent docs twice without being asked).

Lucky you, I have lower CN than yours, also documents sent with leading zeros. Also part of a plaintiff. When did you sent ore re-sent your documents?
Don't worry, I am sure, you will receive it soon! I have sent them in April and on this Monday with the leading zeros. Fingers crossed for you!

Just in case, I resent my docs :p I am also a plaintiff. Not that it's making any difference at this time but it might in the future... Thanks :) I haven't heard of anyone actually getting a request to send the docs. We are all on a FB ads group and it's 20+ of us. It's probably based on which country you are from. (Just in case, that's the group. EU winners only: https://www.facebook.com/groups/150204260325584 )
Yes, maybe you're right. From Hungary I know 2-3 people who have received it in a last 7-10 days. Also a few people from Serbia.
I have joined the group, thank you! If I hear something or happening something I'll let you Guys know. :)

Hi everyone, can someone explain what's that resending documents story please ?
I'm AF54XXX and honestly i kinda lost hope few months ago, never received any email from KCC and i wanna know if it's all done for me or is there any news
Thank you

I'm AF54XXX and honestly i kinda lost hope few months ago, never received any email from KCC and i wanna know if it's all done for me or is there any news
Thank you
Simply read the posts on page 173 and 174. Boom, done.

It loooks li
Thank you
It seems like KCC is requesting documents regardless of whether you sent them or not!!!

Hi guys (^o^)丿
I received my 2NL yesterday actually I didn't realize I got it till the paralegal emailed me as the sender address was different from that of KCCs.
Many of you have't received it I know but plz live on with courage and hopefulness since 2NL does exist. ( ˘•ω•˘ )

Hi guys (^o^)丿
I received my 2NL yesterday actually I didn't realize I got it till the paralegal emailed me as the sender address was different from that of KCCs.
Many of you have't received it I know but plz live on with courage and hopefulness since 2NL does exist. ( ˘•ω•˘ )
Glad for you and fingers crossed you get an interview soonest... Today 1 of the only 8 selectees to be issued visas in my country, updated us that she had landed in the states. Im super excited for her yet heart broken for myself at the same time. Staying positive is getting harder and harder with each passing day. The situation in DV2021 is definately NOT good for our mental health

Glad for you and fingers crossed you get an interview soonest... Today 1 of the only 8 selectees to be issued visas in my country, updated us that she had landed in the states. Im super excited for her yet heart broken for myself at the same time. Staying positive is getting harder and harder with each passing day. The situation in DV2021 is definately NOT good for our mental health
I know its depressing time as I've been through it in fact it may bring a bad result to our helth result then fail the interview.
The small number of selectee must be good as we have few of us too!
The lawyers are working very hard for us as I recieved their email just a few minutes after I receiceved 2NL so I hope you are in the lawsuit as well.

Last edited:
Hi guys (^o^)丿
Glad to hear, and see they are not only working on DV2022 now…the best way for you to be wrong about that statement!

I know its depressing time as I've been through it in fact it may bring a bad result to our helth result then fail the interview.
The small number of selectee must be good as we have few of us too!
The lawyers are working very hard for us as I recieved their email just a few minutes after I receiceved 2NL so I hope you are in the lawsuit as well.

my country actually has almost 300 selectees but only 8 have been scheduled for interview since they started processing 3 months ago.
but yes i am part of a lawsuit and have all my hope leaning on that.

Hi guys (^o^)丿
What was the sender address on the 2NL?