• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hi guys (^o^)丿
I received my 2NL yesterday actually I didn't realize I got it till the paralegal emailed me as the sender address was different from that of KCCs.
Many of you have't received it I know but plz live on with courage and hopefulness since 2NL does exist. ( ˘•ω•˘ )
Good luck for your interview. So happy for you!!

Hi guys (^o^)丿
I received my 2NL yesterday actually I didn't realize I got it till the paralegal emailed me as the sender address was different from that of KCCs.
Many of you have't received it I know but plz live on with courage and hopefulness since 2NL does exist. ( ˘•ω•˘ )
That’s an amazing news! May I ask you what was your approximate CN? Do you think it’s somehow connected with the fact that you are a plaintiff ?
Anyways, good luck! :))

That’s an amazing news! May I ask you what was your approximate CN? Do you think it’s somehow connected with the fact that you are a plaintiff ?
Anyways, good luck! :))
Thanks(^-^)/
My CN is AS12k.
I'm not too sure if plaintiffs get advantages, but imao the paralegal knew I got it, off course they can check our ECS pages but they unlikely do that for everyone of plaintiffs everyday unless KCC inform them which one to check.

Last edited:
I know its depressing time as I've been through it in fact it may bring a bad result to our helth result then fail the interview.
The small number of selectee must be good as we have few of us too!
The lawyers are working very hard for us as I recieved their email just a few minutes after I receiceved 2NL so I hope you are in the lawsuit as well.
Congrats to you! I feel your happiness. Can I ask when your documents were approved?

Hopefully we get a positive result for Goh plaintiffs soon as the Joint Appendix for the Goh case was filed today, which is the final submission needed from both parties before the Judge issues an order.

Now we wait as the judge might hopefully issue a final order soon.

For CP what is the Affidavit of Support document have to fill by the sponsor? Is it I-134 or I-864?
I cleared this. So it's I-134.

I downloaded the form I-134, but it has an expired date 02/28/2021. That's the only document in https://www.uscis.gov/i-134. The edition date is 02/13/19. Is there a new version? And also they have mentioned "We will publish a new edition of this form soon."

I downloaded the form I-134, but it has an expired date 02/28/2021. That's the only document in https://www.uscis.gov/i-134. The edition date is 02/13/19. Is there a new version? And also they have mentioned "We will publish a new edition of this form soon."
My father is the main applicant and my mother is an derivative. So do they need separate I-134s from same sponsor?

Don’t worry about the expiry as long as it’s the one available on the uscis website.

My father is the main applicant and my mother is an derivative. So do they need separate I-134s from same sponsor?
No, the sponsor will fill in one i134 for both of them.