• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

My father won the DV lottery with me. I'm doing AOS and my father is doing CP. Though my father can show he's not gonna subject to public charge I thought to give him I-134. I'm gonna have my interview in two weeks. If my case approved hope to give my father I-134.
I don’t understand this. If you won DV with your father, then he must be the principal? That means he has to have his case approved before you can have yours approved. Or did you mean something else?

If your income is above the applicable poverty guideline level applicable to your household and that of your parents combined, as evidenced by the required documents to demonstrate that, you can sponsor your father even as a new GC holder. You will need to include a copy of your GC with the supporting documents for the I-134.
Thank you @Sm1smom

Hi Everyone, I remember seeing a link to a page a few weeks back that showed you where KCC was up to in terms of opening emails and processing messages. Does anyone have the link and would they be willing to share it again please? I would like to see where KCC is up to in opening emails as last time I looked (prior to losing the link in my history) it was taking KCC a week to read through 2 days of emails. Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone ! My visa has been issued and I am all cleared to travel to the US. However, I come from a Schengen Area country. Could you let me know if dv visas holders can travel to the US despite the Schengen Ban ? Or do they have to quarantine in another country/ ask for a NIE ? Thank you so much for your answers !

Hi everyone ! My visa has been issued and I am all cleared to travel to the US. However, I come from a Schengen Area country. Could you let me know if dv visas holders can travel to the US despite the Schengen Ban ? Or do they have to quarantine in another country/ ask for a NIE ? Thank you so much for your answers !
Immigrant visa holders are excepted from the ban.

Hi Everyone, I remember seeing a link to a page a few weeks back that showed you where KCC was up to in terms of opening emails and processing messages. Does anyone have the link and would they be willing to share it again please? I would like to see where KCC is up to in opening emails as last time I looked (prior to losing the link in my history) it was taking KCC a week to read through 2 days of emails. Thank you in advance.
If you are talking about the declaration of Morgan D Miles, the director of KCC:

Exhibit D

CN2021AS55XX status Update.

Oct 20, 2019 Submitted lottery entry
Jun 06, 2020 Received selection notification letter (1NL)
Sep 03, 2020 Submitted DS260
Sep 08, 2020 Received document request email
Apr 23, 2021 Sent documents to KCC and received auto reply
May 19, 2021 Received ready for scheduling email from KCC
Jul 01, 2021 Received interview notification letter (2NL)
Jul 22, 2021 Attended medical exam
Aug 04, 2021 Attended interview at US consulate HNK
Aug 05, 2021 CEAC status changed to "Administrative Processing"
Aug 06, 2021 CEAC status changed to "Issued"
Aug 10, 2021 Received returned passports with visas via courier

Just want to say thank you to all the mods and fellow forum posters for your comments / advises. And a great big shout out to @gracygracy for her HK specific guidance and @Xarthisius for his data processing works.

I'll be happy to share my DV experience that are specific to Hong Kong (as I strongly believe each case in each country is different to others) if you PM me.

CN2021AS55XX status Update.

Oct 20, 2019 Submitted lottery entry
Jun 06, 2020 Received selection notification letter (1NL)
Sep 03, 2020 Submitted DS260
Sep 08, 2020 Received document request email
Apr 23, 2021 Sent documents to KCC and received auto reply
May 19, 2021 Received ready for scheduling email from KCC
Jul 01, 2021 Received interview notification letter (2NL)
Jul 22, 2021 Attended medical exam
Aug 04, 2021 Attended interview at US consulate HNK
Aug 05, 2021 CEAC status changed to "Administrative Processing"
Aug 06, 2021 CEAC status changed to "Issued"
Aug 10, 2021 Received returned passports with visas via courier

Just want to say thank you to all the mods and fellow forum posters for your comments / advises. And a great big shout out to @gracygracy for her HK specific guidance and @Xarthisius for his data processing works.

I'll be happy to share my DV experience that are specific to Hong Kong (as I strongly believe each case in each country is different to others) if you PM me.
Congratulations!!!!

Hi Everyone, I would like to seek for advice on whether to apply the police certificate for my son. He will become 16 years old in this month (Aug 2021). As I received the document request email last year, I have submitted all the required documents except the police certificate for my son since he was under 16 years old. Up to this moment, I have still not received the DQ and 2NL email. So should I take him to apply the police certificate? As we are in Hong Kong, the police certificate is directly posted to the consulate and requires near 1 month time. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi Everyone, I would like to seek for advice on whether to apply the police certificate for my son. He will become 16 years old in this month (Aug 2021). As I received the document request email last year, I have submitted all the required documents except the police certificate for my son since he was under 16 years old. Up to this moment, I have still not received the DQ and 2NL email. So should I take him to apply the police certificate? As we are in Hong Kong, the police certificate is directly posted to the consulate and requires near 1 month time. Any advice would be appreciated!
If he is 16 or older as of the date of interview he will need a police certificate.

I just checked Savethediversity website - what I noticed is that there is a huge jump in the number of people Abu Dhabi processed from Asia region. Before it was 35, now it’s 79, current number 318000. However, for the last 4 month they didn’t process a single case from Europe - only 4 in total, and 4600 current number.
I am wondering how come they give 20 times more visas to Asia, in comparison to Europe. Should there be any balance ? I am 6*** EU, documents qualified since March. I am just at a loss