DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Airspray

My husband and I entered for the fourth time this year and I have been selected for further processing. We are from Sri Lanka and our case number is 2021AS00026XXX. Anyone have any idea what our chances are with a case number in this range? Thank you for your kind consideration.
The CN is meaningless without knowing how many selectees there are for 2021, and we will only know it next month or the month after that with the VB. If this is anything like this (miserable) year, then it's a pretty high case number (highest case number for AS this year was in the 30xxx) range. But again, if there are not many selectees, chances are better.
Anyway, if the case numbers are anything like this year, I wouldn't expect an interview until summer next year.

My husband and I entered for the fourth time this year and I have been selected for further processing. We are from Sri Lanka and our case number is 2021AS00026XXX. Anyone have any idea what our chances are with a case number in this range? Thank you for your kind consideration.
Did you submit the DS 260 form.? If yes did you get documents request email. Thanks

Hi all,
Im a dv 2021 winner..bt need a small help from u all.. Due to current situation of SL I thought of getting ready with documents in advance where KCC will ask from me in near future ( I already filled ds 260 form n submitted).. so pls help me guys.. what r d documents we need and how long will it take to prepare them? also I read from this forum we need police certificate.. but as it has d validity period of only 6 months, if I take it now.. do you think its too early?

Hi all,
Im a dv 2021 winner..bt need a small help from u all.. Due to current situation of SL I thought of getting ready with documents in advance where KCC will ask from me in near future ( I already filled ds 260 form n submitted).. so pls help me guys.. what r d documents we need and how long will it take to prepare them? also I read from this forum we need police certificate.. but as it has d validity period of only 6 months, if I take it now.. do you think its too early?
For any step of DV2021, its too early. If your case no is NOT within 1st 1-2 month of 2021, even filling DS260 is not needed.

For now, cant predict when will KCC request for documents.

For required documents list, plz refer https://lk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/diversity-visa/the-interview/

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ersity-visa-prepare-supporting-documents.html

Hi all,
It’s too early to take police certificates. Wait until you get document submission email.