• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Congratulations!. Warna, Ahamed-As.
pls I would like to know when did you submit your documents?.still I did not received my confirmation.I submit my documents on the march.
Thank you very much for sharing your information.its a great relief for person like me.

I
pls I would like to know when did you submit your documents?.still I did not received my confirmation.I submit my documents on the march.
Thank you very much for sharing your information.its a great relief for person like me.
I submitted 3times.(February and May ) Whats your CN ?

I submitted in November 2019 and May 2020, i hope u get the confirmation Email very soon.

Hi there.. if you wish to share some information about how you have planned to travel during this period, that's very thankful.
Are you planning to go and permanently stay there this time or stamp and come back?
Hope to go and stamp and come back

[QUOTE="Kandprince, post: 2524088, member: 430451 ,I got the visa and hope to travel by july[/QUOTE]
Congratulations bro, what are the pre activities you have to follow before travel. Will the quarantine you once you reach the USA, what is your flight plan?
thanks

Hi friends ...Please guide me .
My certificates ( birth certificates ,marriage certificates ,police clearence ) will be expire on this month .What will I do ?..
If I take all certificates again , Will I translate them and have to send they to KCC ? Anyone knows about that please let me know .Thnkx
HI Warna, do birth certificate and marriage certificates expire ? think only the police certificate does expire, i have already reapply for it.
thanks

What about your other documents ..( birth cer: ect..)..Whats your CN ?
my CN is 16XXXX and i have been called for the interview may, but cancelled , i reapplied only for the police clearance report. please do share if you have another view on this
thanks

my CN is 16XXXX and i have been called for the interview may, but cancelled , i reapplied only for the police clearance report. please do share if you have another view on this
thanks
About your other certificates are OK..Did you renew Birth Certificate ? ( because is this valid for 6 months ). If I wrong ,please correct me.