• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Pls anyone knew how many principal applicants have been selected from sri lanka. As I aware totally 764 derivatives and principal applicants.
Thanking U

Hi friends ...Please guide me .
My certificates ( birth certificates ,marriage certificates ,police clearence ) will be expire on this month .What will I do ?..
If I take all certificates again , Will I translate them and have to send they to KCC ? Anyone knows about that please let me know .Thnkx

Hi friends ...Please guide me .
My certificates ( birth certificates ,marriage certificates ,police clearence ) will be expire on this month .What will I do ?..
If I take all certificates again , Will I translate them and have to send they to KCC ? Anyone knows about that please let me know .Thnkx
Hey mate, please check with kcc Directly or address your question to Britsimon as he is the best to advise on this matter.

Hey mate, please check with kcc Directly or address your question to Britsimon as he is the best to advise on this matter.
Thankx friend ...I posted to Brits .He tald me to take new certificates after I get 2NL for interview .