• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Hi All,
Trump is going to sign an EO for temporarily suspend immigration to the united states due to the coronavirus. maybe this will be the end of DV2020. but hope It will not.

Thanks.
Still all of those news are based on his Social Media post, don't judge that quickly. Wait and see until officially receive any.

NYT - Trump announces a pause on issuing green cards!
This could probably be the end of American dream for the people who won DV2020, a once in a lifetime chance coz it’s highly unlikely that someone can win the lottery twice.

NYT - Trump announces a pause on issuing green cards!
This could probably be the end of American dream for the people who won DV2020, a once in a lifetime chance coz it’s highly unlikely that someone can win the lottery twice.
GreenCard have more than one categories. Lottery is one. Any source about holding GreenCard lottery process?

Hi Everyone
Visa bulletin for may has been published. EVERY REGION HAS CURRENT. so Asia is CURRENT.
Don't loose Ur Hopes. WE Are lucky DV 2020 winners amid Covid 19.
STAY SAFE ,,,,,

@Atlan Hi, I wanted to know do we need to obtain another police certificate when we go for the interview ?
Hi,
Police certificates are valid only for 6 months. If your certificate expires before the date of the interview, you need to renew it. Apply for renewal online at least a month before the interview in order to receive it on time.

Hi All,
Trump is going to sign an EO for temporarily suspend immigration to the united states due to the coronavirus. maybe this will be the end of DV2020. but hope It will not.
Thanks.
This EO only temporary hold all types of immigration for a two months , this includes DV lottery cases too. But by law he cant cancel the DV lottery immigration as its a state government stuff . Simply he can extend this EO again from june but its doughy. keep the hope

Hi All,
Did anyone email and ask about the interview re-scheduling from the LK embassy? If yes, please share it with us.
Thanks.

Hi..Friends ...
Did anyone check ceac page ? When I was check that my case, It has changed something .. I want to know Is it normal ?
Please guide me ..Thankx

What changed?
when I was check my visa status ,It says to add ( spouse or children ) I already added it.Why like this ..Im confused about that and I dont know what will I do ? I posted to Brit's blog also.But didnt get clear answer from him.

Hi All,
Congratulations to all of that who have been selected.
I was hoping someone cane assist with my friends issue.

So he only has an O Level certificate and works as a Human Resource Assistant for more than 2 years.
will he be eligible to claim the green card via the work experience route if he provides all the documentation?
thanks

Hi All,
Congratulations to all of that who have been selected.
I was hoping someone cane assist with my friends issue.

So he only has an O Level certificate and works as a Human Resource Assistant for more than 2 years.
will he be eligible to claim the green card via the work experience route if he provides all the documentation?
thanks

HR Assistant is job zone 3, SVP 6<7 - which does not meet the work experience requirements.

HR Assistant is job zone 3, SVP 6<7 - which does not meet the work experience requirements.
Thanks for your reply. If my friend sits for an A Level exam after 10 years of him leaving school, will that count? And I am assuming he needs to do 3 subjects with atleast simple passes?

I also 23xxx.I didint have receive a confermation yet.
I will keep you updated mate , i am still waiting their email also
if anyone else have a case number close to 23*** plz let us know if u got the “documents processed and ready for scheduling“ email from kcc