• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Yes .only need to renew police certificate. Not other documents.
But how many days does it take to renew police certificate.?
Thanks.

Yes .only need to renew police certificate. Not other documents.
But how many days does it take to renew police certificate.?
Thanks.
Sorry ..I didnt renew police cet: yet.I dont know about that.If you get information about that , please let me know .Thankx ..

Guys have you seen this from brisymonsays

The Trump administration has extended the April 22nd ban until the end of 2020. This represents a huge blow to DV2020 applicants and could also affect DV2021.

• It does not affect people already in LPR status (Green Card holders)
  • It does not affect anyone already holding a DV visa from before April 22 (and extensions should still be possible as I have previously explained).
  • It does not affect DV cases doing adjustment of status in the USA
  • It does affect DV2020 cases (unless the order is successfully challenged).
  • It affects DV2020 cases who were on 221(g) AP and waiting for the resolution of their cases.
  • It will affect DV2021 cases, delaying the start of the process (unless the order is successfully challenged)

Alright, now we know no lottery winners will be getting their case approved (excepts health and food chain workers) before September 30th unless judicial intervention saves us by a joinder action (curtis case) or class action (AILA will consider but still no clue) lawsuit. So who will be participating @curtisatlaw mandamus case? because I will be participating in it in the next few days. Let us share each other thoughts about this.

Link for more details: https://curtismorrisonlaw.com/dv

Hello,
i also thought of participating same. hope its not scam. That's the only hope we have.

It's not a scam. It's legit Mr. Simon did a video regarding this lawsuit. but it's a lawsuit. we have to admit it's maybe success or failed based on the points curtis will prove.

Thanks for your info. Have you already joined with this lawsuit? How many of you willing to join this case?

I think there’s almost no hope for DV2020 and possibly DV2021 as well, since it’s hard to imagine such law suits will work during this pandemic and be against Trump’s Justice Department and the Supreme Court which mostly sides with him.

We don't know what will be the outcome. curtis points are now clear. My opinion is If we can afford to participate in it. take the chance. Doing something is greater than doing nothing to secure the GC.

We don't know what will be the outcome. curtis points are now clear. My opinion is If we can afford to participate in it. take the chance. Doing something is greater than doing nothing to secure the GC.
Do you really think Curtis’s points are now clear? I don’t. I get that you are willing to pay for any chance of success and I guess that is what he is banking on too. Anyway I encourage you to read what britsimon is saying about the AILA class action suit in the travel ban thread. Note that it is no cost to sign on and that as a class action suit it will benefit everyone if they are successful (this could also have the perverse outcome of you having to pay Curtis because of what AILA did if you sign up for Curtis!!!)

Can someone please explain what exemption do health care workers have? Im dv 2020 winner AS189XX & my husband is a medical laboratory technologist. Will there be any chance for us? Can someone pls comment

My husband and I entered for the fourth time this year and I have been selected for further processing. We are from Sri Lanka and our case number is 2021AS00026XXX. Anyone have any idea what our chances are with a case number in this range? Thank you for your kind consideration.