• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Im also winner from srilanka my email xxxxcc

This forum is meant for selectees to openly relate and support one another. Not for sharing personal details or asking for forum members to connect outside of the forum. That is why all the personal details you’ve been listing have been removed from your post. Administrative action will be taken against your account if you continue making this same request in different formats.

Im also winner i have a group in whatzup add mr and message me xxxxxxxxx
Hello in also winner from srilanka! Well add me in xxxxxx
Im also winner from srilanka my email xxxxcc

Well, I've been on this thread since September and there's no WhatsApp or email group for Sri Lankan winners AFAIK. There was never such need and no one else asked.

If you truly need help, what's discussed on this thread and DV 2020 All Selectees thread are more than enough. You can ask anything related to DV here if you want.

Also remember to protect your privacy as much as you can when posting on public forums :)

Well, I've been on this thread since September and there's no WhatsApp or email group for Sri Lankan winners AFAIK. There was never such need and no one else asked.

If you truly need help, what's discussed on this thread and DV 2020 All Selectees thread are more than enough. You can ask anything related to DV here if you want.

Also remember to protect your privacy as much as you can when posting on public forums :)

Never mind what he posts, also be careful just giving your own details to some guy with an email and a cellphone. You have no idea that he is who he says he is (he didn’t even volunteer a case number, suspicious for a “winner”) and even less idea what he will do with your details and whatever details he gets you to share on his WhatsApp group.

Dear Friends,

Few tips I thought of sharing for those who are going to receive the 2NLs.

Hope you have already read the US Embassy Colombo Instructions.

Photos:
  • 4 photos - US Visa photo size: 2 to submit with the A/L collection card, 2 to take to the interview. Make sure you check the dimensions after getting the printed photos (top of hair to bottom of the chin is between 25 mm - 35 mm, eye height is between 28 mm – 35 mm from the bottom of the photo). Dimensions are very important. Photos should not be digitally altered.
  • 6 photos - Sri Lankan passport size: These are for the medical examination.
I can recommend Salaka (Union Place) for photos, as they know the dimensions & rules and their photo quality is great.

AL Collection Card: Visit the Department of Examinations in Pelawatta and fill out the application for A/L certificate. In the application, there's an option for "Green Card". Then submit it with a photocopy of the NIC or passport. Payment is LKR 600.

Medical Examination: You have to personally go to the Asiri Surgical Hospital Wellness Centre (it's in the basement) and schedule a medical appointment. They usually give a date 1-2 weeks prior to the actual interview date. When you schedule your medical, you will be given a few forms and a check-list to bring on the date of the medical examination. Approximate cost is LKR 25,000 for adults and LKR 22,000 for kids.

Hi.. FYI I have submitted my docs on 22nd Oct and still I didn't get the confirmation email. My CN is AS13XXX and I think even they told us to expect mail within 6 weeks, they are considering and sending confirmation emails for docs according to our case number. Just my thought.

This is just to get an idea. In the document submission email body I have mentioned only as following. And for the email subject I have use my case number. Again I have rename and attached only below 3 documents that is applicable.

Passport Biographic Page: Attached
Birth Certificate: Attached
Marriage Certificate: Not Applicable
Marriage Termination Documentation: Not Applicable
Military Records: Not Applicable
Police Certificates: Attached
Court Record: Not Applicable

Is there any issue with this kind of approach? I'm asking just to get an idea from the guys who already got the confirmation. So I could submit again if there is any issue.

@Atlan , What mentioned in that forms and check-list?

Forms:
  • Patient registration form
  • Preventive health check form - to fill the medical history
  • USA Visa form - to fill your contact details and intended US address
Check-list
  • Copy of the interview appointment letter (2NL)
  • Original passport
  • Two photocopies of passport bio page
  • Six Sri Lankan passport size color photos
  • Old medical/vaccination & surgical records and clinic cards
  • Spectacles if using

Hy Friends ..Please Guide me ..I did only O/L.My spouse also did only O/L...Im a applicant and I applyed with work experience .My questions are..
1 ) How I take a O/L certificate and where ..?
2) Will my spause need to take O/L certificate ?

Hi all

do you know what is the last number received documents review email? I am AS14100 - sent the documents on 24 Oct - not received confirmation yet