• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Hi,
In Police clearance certificate what should be the Reference high commission/embassy/consulate: include?

Hi,
Do we need affidavit for police clearance certificate in sri lankan? if yes, what kind of affidavit is needed?

Hi,
Do we need affidavit for police clearance certificate in sri lankan? if yes, what kind of affidavit is needed?
If your name in the NIC and Passport are the same, you don't need an affidavit. However, if your name in the passport is different and you want the police clearance according to the name in the passport, you have to give an affidavit saying it's the same person in both names.

Hi All,
My question is do we need to take the police clearance certificate from age of 16 or from birth? i already applied it with age of 16 can it be a problem?

I have some doughts. I have submitted my documents ( police report, birth certificate,...etc) to kcc 3 weeks ago. I only received automated mail.

Do I need to contact kcc regarding the documents ?
Who received mail from kcc?

I have some doughts. I have submitted my documents ( police report, birth certificate,...etc) to kcc 3 weeks ago. I only received automated mail.

Do I need to contact kcc regarding the documents ?
Who received mail from kcc?
Depends on if your CN is close to being current. If you are 100% positive you sent all the requested documents EXACTLY as requested then I would give it another week. If your CN is close to being current, after one more week you can call or email asking about the status of your documents.
If you have some time before your CN will become current I'd wait a little longer as KCC is most likely prioritizing their workload and will get to yours in time.

Guys...I got my document received mail from KCC today (06th Dec). I submitted my documents on 04th October. Almost 9 weeks.
My CN is AS100XX

As Simon says...be patient.

Hey, I'm new here. My case number is AS13XXX. And I was bit curious when I didn't get any mail after 6 weeks of document submission. Let's wait few more weeks hopefully

Guys...I got my document received mail from KCC today (06th Dec). I submitted my documents on 04th October. Almost 9 weeks.
My CN is AS100XX

As Simon says...be patient.
Thanks for the update. So let's wait few more weeks hopefully ☺

Hi All,
do we need to send all the requested documents and applicable Reciprocity page documents (in my case National Identity Card plus supportive documents) or just documents they requested on mail?
Thanks

Hi All,
do we need to send all the requested documents and applicable Reciprocity page documents (in my case National Identity Card plus supportive documents) or just documents they requested on mail?
Thanks
You have been provided specific instructions on what to send. Why do people continue to ask if they need to send other things? If KCC wanted you to send other documents they would have asked!

Guys, I just started to fill my I134 form. I have downloaded the pdf.

I have some problems with filling details. For example, Sri Lankan Names are bit longer. It might have 5 or more names. In this case how did you fill those first name, middle name and last name??

For example my name is: xxxxx mudiyanselage bbbbbb nnnnnnnn xxxxxx

There are additional allowed space, but how to use?

Please advise me

Hi All,
Thanks
Hi, you need to follow the kcc email instructions. Name files properly. Attach everything. If the documents in sinhala attach a translation.

Guys, I just started to fill my I134 form. I have downloaded the pdf.

I have some problems with filling details. For example, Sri Lankan Names are bit longer. It might have 5 or more names. In this case how did you fill those first name, middle name and last name??

For example my name is: xxxxx mudiyanselage bbbbbb nnnnnnnn xxxxxx

There are additional allowed space, but how to use?

Please advise me

Isn’t that form supposed to be filed out by your sponsor? It doesn’t necessarily have to contain your entire names as listed on your passport. Use your your discretion in deciding on which of those middle names to list in the one section provided for middle name.