• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Hi folks,
I have submitted my documents.

Is there anyone who received email after the document submission for the interview?

Everyone who wants a visa needs to present police certificate and other civil documents. The only documents that are only for the main applicant are the ones that prove DV eligibility (= education); the other documents are required of all immigrant visa applicants.
Hi
Did you get your A/L & O/L certificates from the department of education?

So you didn't actually mean
You actually meant, you haven’t been anywhere other than your home country for 6 months.

(This is the case for the vast majority of DV applicants of course.) So then obviously you just need a police certificate from your home country. Normal application.
Yes, i knew it. but my problem is did i need to add all my living locations in country before the age of 16 or from age of 16?

Hi
Did you get your A/L & O/L certificates from the department of education?

Hi,
You need to go to the Department of Examinations in Pelawatta and fill out the application for A/L certificate. In the application there's an option for "Green Card". Then submit it with a photocopy of the NIC or passport. Payment is Rs. 600. You will get a yellow card for collection which should be handed over to US embassy Colombo with photos and a photocopy of the passport.

Hi Friends please guide me .I didnt do A/L .So I played with my work experiences DV2020 .will I need to take O/L for document submission and interview ?

Yes, take all the important educational certificates you have to the interview with photocopies. It's always better to over prepare.