• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Sri Lankan Winners

Dear Memebers,

I have completed O/l's, & ( A/l's -Although passed General English with a B Grade, 1S passes and 2 of them Failed )....But,
■ I have Completed 2 years Academic Diploma in Automobile Engineering + NVQ level 3..
■ Dual Diploma's in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY and ENGLISH!..

SIR, My Question is ?

Am i Eligible to face the Dv lottery Education Qualification Barer ??

Thank You!

With Regards
Nad123456

Maybe KCC couldn't process the documents in time due to the backlog :confused:.

Don't worry. You will get the interview in March ;).
It is strange that there is a backlog in Asia but not in Africa? Cause Africa is up to date with the visa bulletin in terms of documents review and interview scheduling

Hi Friends ..I applyed with work experience .I have a question .how to take letter from my job place .how i take letter of my job with work experience with details ?
what are the have to include details and where to address ?

Hi Friends ..I applyed with work experience .I have a question .how to take letter from my job place .how i take letter of my job with work experience with details ?
what are the have to include details and where to address ?

You will need more than just a letter to prove your case. Suggest you scroll down to the part about work experience here for some guidelines on how to present your case http://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

Hi,

Documents submitted in mid-September, received documents complete email 2 days later. This was before KCC started sending emails to everyone so the procedure was different.

2NL received in November for a January interview.
Hai @Atlan , Is your interview finished?

I am new to this forum and can anyone let me know what is considered as passing highschool for sri lanka. Is is three S passes in all subjects in A/Ls excluding english or is it A/ls. Because US highschool system is considered as 12 years doubtful with this?

I am new to this forum and can anyone let me know what is considered as passing highschool for sri lanka. Is is three S passes in all subjects in A/Ls excluding english or is it A/ls. Because US highschool system is considered as 12 years doubtful with this?

Three S passes required, English is not required

AL Collection Card: Visit the Department of Examinations in Pelawatta and fill out the application for A/L certificate. In the application, there's an option for "Green Card". Then submit it with a photocopy of the NIC or passport. Payment is LKR 600.

Can we do that in 1day? or we have to go to another day to collect that ?