• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

the embassy alway allow interview to go on without medical exam.

Nope! Not true. I’ve been in this forum long enough to know the US embassy in Accra is one of the toughest for a DV based interview and they have not always allowed what you’re claiming.

On the I had my interview a young man was asked to go and do his medical exam and reschedule an interview thereafter. So be careful. Anyway, you do not want to go on AP. It's very stressful as there is no communication and no way of knowing what's going on until you are finally called. It's not easy.

It kuul bro ...i secured a mechanic job at walmart exactly 3 weeks after entering soo am managing that one for now. I want to enter thier oil sector in texas soo hv applied to a few of thier companies and waiting for feedback from them. When are u coming bro ?

It kuul bro ...i secured a mechanic job at walmart exactly 3 weeks after entering soo am managing that one for now. I want to enter thier oil sector in texas soo hv applied to a few of thier companies and waiting for feedback from them. When are u coming bro ?
Wow that's nice

O

Thus good to know.
Have you got your card and SSN?

Will come in first week of July.

That should be OK. Update us when your interview is due. All the best
Hi a new member and wish to inquire some information for my wife. She has been selected for dv2019 and has an interview appointment in August but a bit nevous because of the education requirements. She has D7 in mathematics and she got through to Nursing Training college which she completed some months ago as a Nursing Assistant Clinicals. Please does she have a chance?

But I heard that to secure a white color job with your Ghana tertiary certificate is not easy unless u school there for sometime how true is that ?

But I heard that to secure a white color job with your Ghana tertiary certificate is not easy unless u school there for sometime how true is that ?

Get your degree equivalency certified by WES or similar and it should be fine. Also read up on how to present your resume in a format that US companies are used to reading.

Hi family, my wife is due for interview at Accra Embassy in August. She has mathematics D7 in her WASSCE, she proceeded to Nursing training college and completed in 2018 as Nursing Assistant Clinicals. Please I need advice before she proceeds to do her medicals. Thanks!

Hi family, my wife is due for interview at Accra Embassy in August. She has mathematics D7 in her WASSCE, she proceeded to Nursing training college and completed in 2018 as Nursing Assistant Clinicals. Please I need advice before she proceeds to do her medicals. Thanks!

Stop posting on multiple trends and be patient when you post.

Many people with D7 either in English or maths have been approved so no need to worry.
What was her grade in English?

I think her tertiary cert can push her according to earlier post or experiences here.

Stop posting on multiple trends and be patient when you post.

Many people with D7 either in English or maths have been approved so no need to worry.
What was her grade in English?
I was struggling a bit to post on the forum bro. She had English C6. Thanks so much though

I think her tertiary cert can push her according to earlier post or experiences here.
I pray and hope so bro. Another problem is that, her tertiary certificate from NMC is not ready yet but they have issued her the results slip for their Lincense Exams by NMC. Do you think she could present that instead?

Am Thomas from Ghana,I have beenNo
Documents are not required to be attached to the DS260 form.

There’s no DV 2019/2020, you’re either a DV2019 or DV2020 selectee - being precise with the selection year helps determine which thread to post into which helps us better help you. By the way, are you a selectee currently based in the US

No am in Ghana (West Africa) am 2019 selectee,So how can kcc get my documents please? Or any documents are not required.