• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Not only is it not aimed at immigrants, but it’s targeted at NIV applications related to certain government employees and their families only - targeted pressure that should not impact ordinary Ghanaians.

yea but u need to do a lot of follow ups

Status shows READY, I have done some follow-ups; calls, emails and on-site visit. Two visits to the consulate has been reported above. On 2 occasions the clerks in blue shirt have told me my visas have not been printed. On my last visit to the consulate, I was given feedback by the clerk that whoever he called told him this "Why is he here?, his visa has not been printed, I do not even understand why it's not been printed so I will make a note on his case." This a week ago, I know of another couple I met who have not been issued as well, they have been called twice to re-submit DS-260 for a derivative and to redo fingerprint. I have not had any call or email from the consulate about any issues or whatsoever. Last date of update was Dec. 14, 2019. I have also made 3 visits to the DHL Office since the interview, most recent was about 3 weeks ago, there is no sign of my passports anywhere there.

I like to respond to your concerns to help us all learn more about the process and to be able to help others in the future. Everyone I have spoken to has urged me to be patient; that's my best bet now. I don't know if any of the super moderators like @Britsimon @Sm1smom or @SusieQQQ have anything to share in respect of my case or any of these delays. By the way, yesterday was my 8th week anniversary. Cheers:)