• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

What about ????
Social - B3
English - E8
Maths - C4
Science - D7
Electives - C6
But have HND certificate

The U.S embassy don't accept affidavits from commissioner of oaths. Its useless to them.But you can do it just in case.
Since the error with your D.O.B has to do with the DAY but not MONTH or the YEAR.I believe it might not even come up in your interview. I know because I had the same problem.And remember, WAEC don't change D.O.B.Also don't try to alter it for you it will end up worsening your case.

Thank you so much . Well Noted

What about ????
Social - B3
English - E8
Maths - C4
Science - D7
Electives - C6
But have HND certificate
They normally concentrate on the core subjects esp. English and Maths.But People have been approved with E8 in either English or Maths.Others with the same problem has also denied.So good luck.

From the link above, it made mention of SHS STATEMENT OF RESULTS.
My question is: does the embassy take the statement of results also or only the certificate?? Because waec gives first the statement of results and later the certificate. (I am not talking about the online one)

My question is: does the embassy take the statement of results also or only the certificate?? Because waec gives first the statement of results and later the certificate. (I am not talking about the online one)

You enquired about your grades and i gave you the link to the grading system used by the embassy.
The embassy want only the certificate(it shows the subjescts and the grades only).
HND's AND Diploma are not required by the embassy.

Hello Guys, Please if you have the following results:
English B3
Maths C6
Science B3
Social A1
Biology B3
Physics E8
Chemistry F9
E-Maths F9
Do I have a chance? Your response will be invaluable to me. Thank you
Does your certificate has the subject with F9 showing? I know cert normally has only pass subjects and since maths and English si ok... ubshd be fine especially with your tertiary certificate

You enquired about your grades and i gave you the link to the grading system used by the embassy.
The embassy want only the certificate(it shows the subjescts and the grades only).
HND's AND Diploma are not required by the embassy.
Which means my HND will be useless during the interview.hhhmmmm.... but still not losing hope though

They only accept certificate.

HND is not accepted by the consulate. It's your SSCE or WASSCE and then you have an advantage when you have a first degree.
On the contrary,they accept Degree,HND and Diploma but you can't send only Degree,HND or Diploma without your S.H.S certificate.

Guys .this is my result. Do you think am good to go or there will be problems?,

Attachments

• 20190122_200607.png
    20190122_200607.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
i need advice on dv 2019 i won. i got 5 As ,2 Bs and a C from high school.I am a 3rd year university student offering medical laboratory science. i won the lottery and i am slated for interview in March this year. the university i am attending hasnt got accreditation though i will graduate this semester and do my internship next year before i get my degree certificate.
my Qs
1 the first passport i used to fill the visa form got missing and i did affidavit and got a new and sent it to the consulate, will it still raise questions during my interview?.
2 should i go ahead and process the lottery
3 if i pass the interview and get the visa to go to the US, should i forget about my degree and go or i can come back and complete my studies after getting my green card?
4 What will be my fate without having a degree in the US.
looking forward to hearing your kind advice

i need advice on dv 2019 i won. i got 5 As ,2 Bs and a C from high school.I am a 3rd year university student offering medical laboratory science. i won the lottery and i am slated for interview in March this year. the university i am attending hasnt got accreditation though i will graduate this semester and do my internship next year before i get my degree certificate.
my Qs
1 the first passport i used to fill the visa form got missing and i did affidavit and got a new and sent it to the consulate, will it still raise questions during my interview?.
2 should i go ahead and process the lottery
3 if i pass the interview and get the visa to go to the US, should i forget about my degree and go or i can come back and complete my studies after getting my green card?
4 What will be my fate without having a degree in the US.
looking forward to hearing your kind advice

1. Not a problem,just go with the new passport.You can add a photocopy of the old passport if you have.
2.Yes
3.Dont quit,you can enter and come back.However,a green card holder cant stay outside the US for more than a year.
4.The same fate if you dont have a degree in Ghana and anywhere else

Moderators may add more.

On the contrary,they accept Degree,HND and Diploma but you can't send only Degree,HND or Diploma without your S.H.S certificate.

If you fail some High school subjects(especially maths and english) and have a degree,you may have a slight advantage.
HND's and DiplomaS are not looked at at all.
And of course if you have good high sch results,higher certificates are not even needed.