• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Reliable information i got indicate that most dv winners from GH actually dont meet the minimum educ. req and these agents force them to go ahead with the processes believing they may go through.Some even forge docs for them.
Guys advice yourself if u dont meet the education requirements they want.The CO's are not joking!
not minimum education req. alone but some double registration.

Guys i just got my 2NL for march.
I was tensed as i was expecting in Feb because i was current in Feb and never came.
Thanks Brit for calming us down always when confusion set in.
Countdown begins.......

Guys i just got my 2NL for march.
I was tensed as i was expecting in Feb because i was current in Feb and never came.
Thanks Brit for calming us down always when confusion set in.
Countdown begins.......
yea countdown begins...all the best in march

Nerogh have you received the package now ?

I haven't, I have not heard anything from the Consulate too. I was at DHL today, there is nothing there. I went to the Consulate as well around midday, I was told they close around 11am on Fridays so I can come back on Tuesday.

The lack of feedback and/or information is not helpful though, it appears they don't respond to email and calls to the consulate don't help either...I have a family of 4 and I have a lot of decisions to make as it is a new year. My status is still on READY though. I have a very tight work schedule so I have decided to forget all about it. Whenever they wanna give feedback we will be here.

I haven't, I have not heard anything from the Consulate too. I was at DHL today, there is nothing there. I went to the Consulate as well around midday, I was told they close around 11am on Fridays so I can come back on Tuesday.

The lack of feedback and/or information is not helpful though, it appears they don't respond to email and calls to the consulate don't help either...I have a family of 4 and I have a lot of decisions to make as it is a new year. My status is still on READY though. I have a very tight work schedule so I have decided to forget all about it. Whenever they wanna give feedback we will be here.
Dont panic man
Have read similar cases like yours and all were issued
I understand how you feel but hey,the visas are for you and the family!!!

Dont panic man
Have read similar cases like yours and all were issued
I understand how you feel but hey,the visas are for you and the family!!!

C'mon, I have no panic man. I have no problem at all, I am just appalled by how clients of the consulate are treated as if we do not exist. I never expected this to be happening especially when you track experiences of people from other countries. As a person in the corporate environment, FEEDBACK is Golden these days but what do I know...lol

I am just living my life bro.

Guys, can the medicals be done a week before the interview?
am currently not in Ghana and will be home 10 days before my interview in march.

I think you should contact them on these lines
Approved physicians
1) Akai House Clinic First Floor, Akai House Third Road, Osu Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 1 PM Phone: (233-302) 763-821 or 822, and 233 302 784772

2) Holy Trinity Medical Centre Nii Amar Koranteng Street Swanlake, North Kaneshie Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM and Saturday, 8 AM to 4 PM Phone: (233) (0)264-315-061, (0)264-219-077, (0)233-515-061, or (0)233-415-061

Hello Guys, Please if you have the following results:
English B3
Maths C6
Science B3
Social A1
Biology B3
Physics E8
Chemistry F9
E-Maths F9
Do I have a chance? Your response will be invaluable to me. Thank you

Hello guys ,

Please can anyone here with experience help me on how to resolve this issue.
I'm 2019 DV winner and i just notice on my certificate that the day of my date of birth is wrong , instead of 23rd ,it shows 24th but the month and year is correct.

I called WAEC and they said , they cant change anything if the certificate has been issued. Please can some one help me on how i can resolve it . Thanks
The U.S embassy don't accept affidavits from commissioner of oaths. Its useless to them.But you can do it just in case.
Since the error with your D.O.B has to do with the DAY but not MONTH or the YEAR.I believe it might not even come up in your interview. I know because I had the same problem.And remember, WAEC don't change D.O.B.Also don't try to alter it for you it will end up worsening your case.

Do
Hello Guys, Please if you have the following results:
English B3
Maths C6
Science B3
Social A1
Biology B3
Physics E8
Chemistry F9
E-Maths F9
Do I have a chance? Your response will be invaluable to me. Thank you
The law states of High School results which can gain you admission into a Ghanaian or U.S university.
And do you have a tertiary certificate apart from this? If not,You may try your luck since every case is unique on its own.

The U.S embassy don't accept affidavits from commissioner of oaths. Its useless to them.But you can do it just in case.
Since the error with your D.O.B has to do with the DAY but not MONTH or the YEAR.I believe it might not even come up in your interview. I know because I had the same problem.And remember, WAEC don't change D.O.B.Also don't try to alter it for you it will end up worsening your case.
So what if the affidavit was done a long time ago let’s say in 2015 about a wrong date of birth?

Do
The law states of High School results which can gain you admission into a Ghanaian or U.S university.
And do you have a tertiary certificate apart from this? If not,You may try your luck since every case is unique on its own.
I have a degree BSc. Biological Science Education.

I think you should contact them on these lines
Approved physicians
1) Akai House Clinic First Floor, Akai House Third Road, Osu Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 1 PM Phone: (233-302) 763-821 or 822, and 233 302 784772

2) Holy Trinity Medical Centre Nii Amar Koranteng Street Swanlake, North Kaneshie Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM and Saturday, 8 AM to 4 PM Phone: (233) (0)264-315-061, (0)264-219-077, (0)233-515-061, or (0)233-415-061
thanks

Guys, can the medicals be done a week before the interview?
am currently not in Ghana and will be home 10 days before my interview in march.
Y
I have a degree BSc. Biological Science Education.
Okay,I believe you are good to go.Because there was a guy of 2017 fiscal year who failed in two electives but went through.
But hey,this is U.S Embassy Of Accra.Anything could happen.