• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Emir,
When I was looking at it, somebody was making the change. I could see few lines from comment box deleted.I dont know whats going on. Yup only NY cases.

I first thought the person was trying to better organize it but now I don't even know what to think. that's definitely not good at all

I first thought the person was trying to better organize it but now I don't even know what to think. that's definitely not good at all
Yea its strange all d NY cases only. I hope someone can retrive the information. Will wait for others to respond.

Yea its strange all d NY cases only. I hope someone can retrive the information. Will wait for others to respond.
All I could get was some sketchy screenshots from my phone because I had the spreadsheet opened in my browser. I tried to save it but it saves the updated version

All I could get was some sketchy screenshots from my phone because I had the spreadsheet opened in my browser. I tried to save it but it saves the updated version
Emir,
Its back. I think some one is working on it. I can see the constant changes happening in the spreadsheet. Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question. How many notification do we receive for joint applications? I received 4 Text & mail notifications from Lockbox at 12:54 AM regarding acceptance of the case. My husb didnt get anything yet? I am the primary applicant. Do we get only 1 notification or we are missing something?
Thanks.

Principal applicant receives all the notifications.

What do I do if someone told me DOS forms (DSP-122 and DS-230) are necessary for AOS process?
Report this immediately, this is a scam.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1749.html

What is the purpose of these fraudulent websites and emails?
Some of these fraudulent organizations may require payment for immigration and visa services. If payment is made to a non-governmental source, this payment is not received by the U.S. government and does not apply toward visa processing. Sometimes these costs are for information or forms that are otherwise available for free on official U.S. government websites. Additionally, these imposter websites and emails cannot provide the services they advertise and for which they require payment. For example, many fraudulent emails promise U.S. visas or “green cards” in return for a large fee. These non-governmental, unofficial organizations are not able to provide these services. These services can only be obtained from official U.S. government entities, such as the Department of State, a U.S. embassy or consulate, or the Department of Homeland Security. Finally, be wary of providing any personal information through these fraudulent websites and emails, since such action that could result in identity fraud or theft. Visa applicants are strongly advised to be cautious in all dealings with non-governmental companies that claim to offer any assistance in obtaining U.S. visas.

How do I report internet fraud or unsolicited email?
If you wish to file a complaint about internet fraud, please see visit econsumer.gov, which is a joint effort of consumer protection agencies from 17 nations, hosted by the Federal Trade Commission. You can also visit the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) website. To file a complaint about unsolicited email, contact the Department of Justice.

You don't know what you're talking about. People get no benefit at all from telling people to send in their forms to KCC. A scam implies you get a benefit from it, specially financial benefit. There's no such thing here. Take off your tinfoil hat please and stop spamming this forum with nonsense. Otherwise I'm going to start reporting your posts.

Anybody taking this guy seriously ?

I guess this is what hitting the bottle of vodka as soon as one rolls out of bed does to one's thinking process. You begin to see conspiracy theory every where you look and start acting irrationally. Just saying!

I guess this is what hitting the bottle of vodka as soon as one rolls out of bed does to one's thinking process. You begin to see conspiracy theory every where you look and start acting irrationally. Just saying!

I have visions of man in cardigan, in his mom's basement, owns 5 cats and is a big fan of Alex Jones. Just sayin'

Spam
[spam] Show IPA noun, verb, spammed, spam·ming.
Trademark. a canned food product consisting especially of pork formed into a solid block.
noun
( lowercase ) disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
verb (used with object)