• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

c1984- we had something similar happen to us, but all caused by an incompetent immigration lawyer, who came highly recommended, and who cost us an arm and a leg! He and his law firm caused us to very nearly be deported. We were beside ourselves, and then we won DV lottery 2013. Thank the Lord that it all worked out for us.
Once again, best of luck!! I am sure you will get it this time. When do you anticipate having your interview?

Thank you united1
Well, now it's all behind us. My husband has had written confirmation from USCIS that his visa has been issued. He will collect his passport tomorrow, and his flight is booked on Thursday. My GC arrived in the mail today.
After all the stress involved, I am at last starting to unwind, and to live a normal life again.
Congratulations to you and your family too
Congratulations! This must come as a huge relief to you.

I know exactly how it feels, I spent more than a decade here feeling like I'm not a real person due to all the restrictions and temporary status. Today I can finally relax.

Congratulation to everyone. I can't stress on how helpful this forum was. Nothing comes easy and I hope the end of this journey will open to door to new opportunities for everyone. I'm excited to use the faster line at the airport. Enjoy your new status. I will probably move on the Aos14 thread.

I reject being singled out as some kind of a "trouble maker". I have no intention whatsoever to spend time engaging in any debate anymore.

Hey pal.

If you're still around, possibly with a different name, I hope you come back and post under your original username.

People can benefit a lot from your experience.

I assume you guys doing AOS for DV 2013 got your GC, so how did you celebrate this milestone?

Strangely I didn't do anything special, the feeling of relief and freedom is reward enough. Maybe I'm still a little bit superstitious, still worried that I would somehow jinxed it. The only thing I'm going to get for myself as some sort of present is a nice leather passport wallet, with RFID shielding to keep my passport & GC secure.

As...11***

Just checked and I won a the dv lottery 2014, but my case no. AS.....11*** Is this high number for Asia? I am wondering my case number gets current or not? I am planing to do AOS, so what are the steps should i follow at this point. Please guide me.

Just checked and I won a the dv lottery 2014, but my case no. AS.....11*** Is this high number for Asia? I am wondering my case number gets current or not? I am planing to do AOS, so what are the steps should i follow at this point. Please guide me.
There's a separate thread for DV2014 AOS, you can start by reading it. It is best for you to search for the basic procedure, then ask specific questions.