• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

hey nepal2010,
u have always been a light of hope and this time u proved it again, u gave the perfect answer of my question. that was the information I wanted. So, now i feel free to apply now. I will call my lawyer tomorrow and hopefully I will get it all solved by this week. and then wait for the process to proceed. and i hope that u also got few answers of ur question from my last post. One more thing to tell u. To get the residential in most of the colleges in Texas. Even the proof that u applied for AOS( thats gonna be the receipt for AOS) will qualify for Residential. and u are already been approved for GC. so if u want to are in hurry to take summer classes u can go ahead and use the receipt of ur I485 and u are good to go..

Hi scalio,

Are you a 2010 or 2011 winner?
Where do you live in US or overseas?
If you live here, what is your status?
yes am from morocco and selected for dv 2010
registered in 14 June 2009
received in 30 June
forms sent 7 June 2009
plz answer friend thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
an

received in 30 June
forms sent 7 June 2009

Thank you NuvF and capeolive.

I hope to get comments from Nepalese in this forum regarding my issue. As far as I know, it is won't be that bad to get police report from Nepal. May take a week.

Agree with nepal2010, the police reports in Kathmandu are very easy to get, I requested them a year ago from the Naxal Police Headquarters, and were easy to get. Here is the direct link to the PD website: http://www.nepalpolice.gov.np/police-report.html for information and forms.

Hope this helps!

Hi scalio,

I did not understand where you live.

1. Where do you live in US or in Morocco?
2. When you filled form DSP-122 did you opted AOS in US or CP in Morocco?
3. If you live in US what is your legal status?

I need these information to be able to help you...

received in 30 June
forms sent 7 June 2009

All

I went through walkin Biometrics today and I felt the process very normal. Thank you all for the sugesstion. Do you guys think the Interview Officer will have my biometrics info available during my interview.

Hi Olsson,

It is good to hear that your "walk-in" biometrics
went smooth. Probably around tomorrow you will
get a soft LUD on your online status, the date will
change. Most likely everything should be ready by
your interview...

All

I went through walkin Biometrics today and I felt the process very normal. Thank you all for the sugesstion. Do you guys think the Interview Officer will have my biometrics info available during my interview.

Guys,
they order the production of my card n my online status changed from acceptance to card production. I also got my EAD today. I may not need it though!!!!
Best of luck to all of u guys for ur process!!!! I will be here until all of we go green!!!

Congratulations nepal2010. You'll get your card pretty soon! I am very happy for you.

All

Great! I am glad to hear that everything went well with your walk-in biometrics!

I got a letter from USCIS today welcoming me to United States as a permanent resident!!! It feels really good!!! Hope i'll get da actual card in few weeks!!!!

Hi nepal2010,

I am glad to hear you already got your
welcome letter. Hopefully you'll get your
card in about three weeks and your journey
will be over.

We take many journeys in life.
This is just one of them.
Congratulations, on this one...

I got a letter from USCIS today welcoming me to United States as a permanent resident!!! It feels really good!!! Hope i'll get da actual card in few weeks!!!!

hey guys,
i again got into a little bit of trouble, i called my lawyer telling her that my number is current but she is taking it easy and want to wait till the visa bulletin for august published next month, i told her that it should be fine to apply now because its only like 50 days for august to come and we can do that but then she shows her attitute as if she is a lawyer or I am the lawyer. so do you guys think it might be fine if i apply by the end of this month. i am trying my best to make her file now, but she is not listening to me at alll...

Hi Olsson,

It is good to hear that your "walk-in" biometrics
went smooth. Probably around tomorrow you will
get a soft LUD on your online status, the date will
change. Most likely everything should be ready by
your interview...

Thank you Capeolive.

Congrats nepal2010. It is good news. Enjoy...Hope you will stick around till we also get chance to be in your side...:)

Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that today I received my GREEN CARD. I am soooo happy. My journey is finally over. Thank you again for always helping.

Congratulations nepal2010. In 3 weeks you'll get the card.

04/27/10 : Interview Appointment - no decision
05/12/10 : CPO for EAD
05/18/10 : Approval notice sent for EAD
05/19/10 : CPO for GC
05/22/10: EAD received
I-797 Welcome notice - application for GC approved
05/24/10 : CPO for GC ( second notification)
06/10/10 : Approval notice sent for GC
06/14/10 : Green Card Received