a friend of mine got approved his citizenship(did go to COP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramvir1

Registered Users (C)
his interview was in sacramento this morning.his civic and english tests were taken by security man.then a lady interviewd him in 7 minutes she asked him, you want to come for oath next week or later.he accepted next week.he was given next wednesday oath letter right at the spot..
yes he went twice to cop.no question asked.he renewed NP.
he was even asked if you wan change your name he said yes and it was entered.in my case officer said we donnt do it anymore.
now you know guys why i was mad at USCIS..?they donnt have same rules.i respect US govt but not uscis.and Ksam..uscis didnt give me asylum.US Judge given me.i have deep respect for that system.ask those who had gone through this vicious circle of uscis.

I (and others) have said a number of times that whether this issue comes up is up to the interviewing officer. You have to understand that there are people within the government who want to presume every asylum application as fraudulent. Personally I would not want to give those people an execuse.

I (and others) have said a number of times that whether this issue comes up is up to the interviewing officer. You have to understand that there are people within the government who want to presume every asylum application as fraudulent. Personally I would not want to give those people an execuse.

A lot of immigration officers are naturalized citizens and those are the ones that may give applicants hard time.

A lot of immigration officers are naturalized citizens and those are the ones that may give applicants hard time.

I had my interview before AO who was naturalized citizen and I do believe he's been determined to deny my case even before he saw me

I had my interview before AO who was naturalized citizen and I do believe he's been determined to deny my case even before he saw me

Dawn!!! Your timeline is crazy!!!!!!! I bet you went through a rough ordeal trying to get your asylum.

Even at the airport, some CBP officers who are naturalized citizens give hard time to those who traveled to COP or were suspected to have traveled to COP. I am not a fan for immigration fraud, but this is troublesome to me. They acted as if they have the authority to take away your GC on the spot.

As a general rule, big cities, including L.A. & NYC, have some senior guys who are specifically looking into those issues now. Therefore even if you meet with a very nice IO, it does not mean you will get a free pass.

his interview was in sacramento this morning.his civic and english tests were taken by security man.then a lady interviewd him in 7 minutes she asked him, you want to come for oath next week or later.he accepted next week.he was given next wednesday oath letter right at the spot..
yes he went twice to cop.no question asked.he renewed NP.
he was even asked if you wan change your name he said yes and it was entered.in my case officer said we donnt do it anymore.
now you know guys why i was mad at USCIS..?they donnt have same rules.i respect US govt but not uscis.and Ksam..uscis didnt give me asylum.US Judge given me.i have deep respect for that system.ask those who had gone through this vicious circle of uscis.

Once again you should just pack up and leave the United States. I wish you good luck and good fortune in your country of origin. Hopefully you will have accumulated enough savings in U.S. dollars so that you can live like a king over there.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok all the wise and senior members out there(eg.lolali,wantmygc,lazerthegreat,thankful,vdeo1,asyleejatt, and all others)would you report this member to the adminster.he is really making this enviornment poisnous.i am sorry to say but i will not be able to share future experience as long such alians exits here.

I think above message should be good enough for everyone to keep it civilized and avoid personal attacks. Just share useful information/thoughts.

Once again you should just pack up and leave the United States. I wish you good luck and good fortunte in your country of origin. Hopefully you will have accumulated enough savings in U.S. dollars so that you can live like a king over there.

All the best.

Here is the problem I've been having with some employment-based PRs. They think all asylum-based PRs are either liars or "non-contributing" members of the community. In short, they think those asylum-based PRs don't deserve their GC. My advice to them is:

1. I sincerely hope the bill introduced by Sen. Susan Collins to restrict employment-based GC be passed, so that I will see less of them.
2. At least some of those "liars" happen to become their boss. If I ever discover this is what they think of all asylees, they will be fired.

My dearest Boys and girls
its not like we discussing bags and shoes here.
Unfortunately it is impossible to always have a civilized discussion when it comes to such matters as immigration.
Whatever the reason you are here for, do YOU honestly care what a random member thinks of you??? (especially if he/she is being completely useless)
if the answer is yes - go to counseling...
if not - move on... ignore

Paramvir1
you are almost in the end of your journey. Please stay positive and everything will work out for you. You had a reason to go back home, if I was in your shoes, I would also go and see my mom.

Here is the problem I've been having with some employment-based PRs. They think all asylum-based PRs are either liars or "non-contributing" members of the community. In short, they think those asylum-based PRs don't deserve their GC. My advice to them is:

1. I sincerely hope the bill introduced by Sen. Susan Collins to restrict employment-based GC be passed, so that I will see less of them.
2. At least some of those "liars" happen to become their boss. If I ever discover this is what they think of all asylees, they will be fired.

Mr. Windward:

I was an asylee.

The United States welcomes and benefits from GENUINE asylum seekers.

My dearest Boys and girls
its not like we discussing bags and shoes here.
Unfortunately it is impossible to always have a civilized discussion when it comes to such matters as immigration.
Whatever the reason you are here for, do YOU honestly care what a random member thinks of you??? (especially if he/she is being completely useless)
if the answer is yes - go to counseling...
if not - move on... ignore

This was a personal attack. A civil debate is ok but any form of attack is not good. As I always say , if you do not have anything good or of added value to contribute, read the thread and leave it alone.

what i think,these two experiences i shared with you guys were the most important we been waiting for.i hope we have learned a lot of things from this.(eg. if a DO makes difference,does officer's behaviour affects,trafiic violations, how to explain your reason to go back etc,).Believe me i tried to find answers to such questions before my interview but couldnt find answer based on real experiences(principle asylee's ).so i wanted to be helpful to you guys.even i wanted to write the whole transcript of my interview.but...?
now we should decide what we want.?
ya,thanx again to those who made me think positive now.i am looking forward to see my oath letter in the mail soon...
Mr. Rajiv,plz make those folks understand (i donnt wan say their names)donnt make these forums ...????? and plz delete them as well.and if possible Rajiv plz give us your thoughts on this issue.plz plz...

Wonder why people deeply change with time... I hope I won't get infected with this behavior in 2012 and will not ask asylees to leave USA or give them hard time in addition to their ordeals with USCIS

in 2006, you will find member usa2002 answer for the exact same situation "going to COP to visit ill mom" http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=203589 post number 9

I am sorry to hear about the situation. It really depends on your circumstances--I mean the specific contents of your asylum application.
My guess is that you can probably go. But you need to go over your asylum application carefully and consult an attorney.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

While in 2009, he is asking from Paramvir1 who went to COP to visit his sick mother to pack and leave USA, as if USA was his.
When the person is not a real refugee to begin with (someone who submitted a false asylum application) he will feel no gratitude toward his "savior." Just ask cookiemonster and wirelessprint.

will you consider turn in your green card and move back for good?

Is it all cause Paramvir1 was upset from USCIS and his interview?

the always motto: Going to COP is never a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.