Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hi Cafe:
    Man I have a question, Im a GR holder for almost 3 years, have less than two years and I will apply for my citinzenship. I want to study abroad for 9 months (Europe), from October 2016 to June 2017, my question is , Do you think it will be risking my GC and my elegibility for naturalization? For the records, I already reside in US for 30 months.
    My father became US Citizen when I was 9 years old, I was in Africa, and I moved to US whit GC when I was 21 years old and Now I'm 26 years, and I'm confused if I should file the N-600 or N-400?

    Im a US citizen, applied I-130 and its pending for my sister.
    She, her husband and two kids have B2 visa for the rest of the year.
    They want to come visit me in US from Ukraine (Crimea, I guess its Russia now).
    Is there chance that they would not be allowed to enter US? Or everything is fine?

    Thank you very much!
    Thank you so much for standing up for me. I really felt bad about how I was mocked for being unsure about the most important thing I will ever fill out. Thank you again, means a lot!
    iphone 6 - My site will repeatedly update this post with latest speculations and information on iPhone 6 from sources all over the place the net.
    hi, cafeconleche

    Thanks for your help. I saw you applied for passport. Did you also applied for passport card at the same time?

    If I go to the passport agency applying for both, can I get it all on the same day? I'm just curious if it needs more time to produce the card.

    Thanks for your help.
    Hey Cafe,
    How have you been?

    This is not my case but is it true if you leave the country on a RTD after being illegal for many years you won't be allowed to get in the country?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…