We are moving like a Turtle at TSC

Bobsmyth you are correct.

My NOA took about 10 days to arrive after check was cashed. Considering the holiday season, I think you should receive your NOA by January 8.

Bobsmyth: you are correct I did recieve my NOA today with recieved date of September 03,2007 although they actually recieved it on 8/28/2007.
My priority date is also September 03,2007.

Bobsmyth: you are correct I did recieve my NOA today with recieved date of September 03,2007 although they actually recieved it on 8/28/2007.
My priority date is also September 03,2007.

Hi,

would you mind to tell us when was the mailing and notice day?

THanks

Here is my info

Hi,

would you mind to tell us when was the mailing and notice day?

THanks

Here is my info
Mailed N-400 to TSC:8/24/2007
Recieved N-400 by USCIS:8/28/2007
Check Cashed:12/20/2007 Finally
NOA recieved :12/31/2007

I think TSC would be current soon as well. Our check were cleared today. TSC received our applications on 11/14. I guess - Happy New Year!!

Mailed to TSC on 11/17 received on 11/19
Check Cashed on 12/28

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just wonder how the TSC works. My application was received by TSC on Dec,04 and "the money order has not been cashed" i just checked the status. in the other hand, i see another person in this board sent his application to TSC on dec 06 and his check got cashed

TSC is defenately different

I am just wonder how the TSC works. My application was received by TSC on Dec,04 and "the money order has not been cashed" i just checked the status. in the other hand, i see another person in this board sent his application to TSC on dec 06 and his check got cashed

Same thing happend to my application compared some one else. At that time I found out at TSC some folks open the enevelop and cash it and send it for NOA which will take two weeks and some other folks open the envelop and process that for NOA and cash the check at that time only.
well in all you will catch up with others in a two weeks including NOA.

My money order has been cashed 01/02/2008 and i have just found out when i checked the money order status

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Just got my NOA with exception. It said I will have to bring the missing documents to the interview and I will be notified what those missing documents were. I am not worried since it got accepted and I will bring the documents to the interview.

Update: Just got my NOA with exception. It said I will have to bring the missing documents to the interview and I will be notified what those missing documents were. I am not worried since it got accepted and I will bring the documents to the interview.

Well congrats, what I heard was that is common letter they send it to you every one.

As of December 31, 2007, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:

California Service Center
Form Number Date Received

I-130* 8/30/2007

All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Nebraska Service Center

All Forms Current

Texas Service Center

N-400 12/7/2007
All Other Forms Current

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007
N-400 12/4/2007
All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Chicago Lockbox

I-130 9/24/2007

All Other Forms Current

Los Angeles Lockbox

All Forms Current

Thanks atlraj. Can anyone else comment on what atlraj said?

The NOA letter asking for additional documents is due to checking off "yes" on one of the fields in back of application or if USCIS requires any further supporting documents at your interview.

As of January 4, 2008, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:

California Service Center

I-130* 8/30/2007

All Other Forms Current

Nebraska Service Center

All Forms Current

Texas Service Center

N-400 Current
All Other Forms Current

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007
N-400 Current
All Other Forms Current

Chicago Lockbox (as of 1/10/08)

I-130 10/18/2007

All Other Forms Current

Los Angeles Lockbox

All Forms Current

TSC is really current....!