We are moving like a Turtle at TSC

May be we need to change Turtel to Snail

As some one suggested we needto chage for TSC on moving as Turtel to Snail.
they are still at 7/31/2007. when are we going to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

As some one suggested we needto chage for TSC on moving as Turtel to Snail.
they are still at 7/31/2007. when are we going to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Once the TSC snail makes it over the hill of applications received during July 27-August 5, we should expect to see faster receipt times with TSC. USCIS did previous state that some receipt notices for applications filed in July-August may take as long as mid-January to receive, so my guess is that TSC feels confident that they will be able to advance to end on August be early January. However, from TSC's receipting history I wouldn't hold my breath that they will true to their estimates.

Heard TSC is moving....

Heard on the other thread that at TSC they cashed a check for received date of 9/7....which is a huge jump.
May be we need to keep this thread also alive so that we can track of every ones progress. Please post if you still stuck in the mud or got some good news for us from TSC only.
Hopefully no more speed of Turtle or a Snail for that matter :)

My check is also cashed today.

Hello all,
My check is also chashed this morning.
looks like within five days TSC is moved a month.
So no more moving like turtle. :)

Congrats to all the TSC applicants who are getting their checks cashed! If TSC operates similarly to VSC, you should all get your receipts within 2-3 weeks.

Just thought I'd post to let people know things are moving. Saw this when we got back from some time off. Please see sig...

Disciple

Thanx, I think if everyone included their DO in the sig. that would be great, by the way disciple what is your DO?

My check got cashed yesterday. I really can't blame TSC for being slow anymore! In last week or so, they have cashed checks ranging from 7/28 to 10/28. Hope they are doing more than just cashing the checks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my NOA today and can expect to have interview within 365 days. TSC has really kicked it into gear!! I do have a question.. my last name was spelled incorrectly on the NOA and everything else was correct. Should I contact them and bring this to their attention or wait until interview? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my NOA today and can expect to have interview within 365 days. TSC has really kicked it into gear!! I do have a question.. my last name was spelled incorrectly on the NOA and everything else was correct. Should I contact them and bring this to their attention or wait until interview? Thanks

Call the USCIS customer service number to let them know of their mistake.

That is interesting.

Mine was recieve by TSC on 8/28/2007 and check was cashed on 12/21/2007.No NOA yet. I wonder what is the process that TSC follows.

Mine was recieve by TSC on 8/28/2007 and check was cashed on 12/21/2007.No NOA yet. I wonder what is the process that TSC follows.

My NOA took about 10 days to arrive after check was cashed. Considering the holiday season, I think you should receive your NOA by January 8.

"Phantom moves like lightning!!" - remember those phantom comics? Well, TSC has been moving like phantom.

I saw in another forum (visajourney.com) - a person who had mailed his N400s to TSC on 11/17, received at TSC on 11/19 got his checks cashed on 12/28/2007 !!

At this rate, TSC might become current in receipting in a week or so!!

Wait for a spate of 'checks cashed' messages tomorrow and later this week :)