We are moving like a Turtle at TSC

ausman

Hey ausman you and I have almost exactly the same dates so far..race ya' to the end, lol:D

01/02/08 N-400 sent to TSC
01/04/08 N-400 received at TSC
01/08/08 Check cashed

Mailed N-400 to TSC:01/11/2008
Recieved N-400 by USCIS:??
Check Cashed:??
NOA recieved :??
Priority Date:??
FP recieved:???
FP done:???
Interview Letter:???
Interview Date:???
Oath Date:???

Mailed N-400 to TSC:01/11/2008
Recieved N-400 by USCIS:??
Check Cashed:??
NOA recieved :??
Priority Date:??
FP recieved:???
FP done:???
Interview Letter:???
Interview Date:???
Oath Date:???

Now TSC is moving very fast on sending NOA's you should be getting your NOA in two to three weeks unlike us , we waited for 4 months just for NOA

Yes it seems like they are moving fast with cash checking and sending out NOAs. Lets hope they will move as fast with sending out ILs.

citizenship

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I mailed mine and my wife's application on 1/9/08 and our checks got cleared today(1/16/08).
Waiting for receipt and FP notices.

Welcome to the forum. You should get your NOA by 1/20 and then wait for the FP notice in late February.

I would be careful giving people an exact date as to when they should receive something as there is zero accuracy in such a prediction and it can cause unneeded anxiety. E.g My check got cleared on the 8th and today is the 17th and I have not received a thing in the mail. So just flat out telling someone they should see something in the mail by the 20th....:rolleyes: Anyhoo I know you mean well and I do appreciate your posts. Let's hope we all get to the next step in this process sooner rather then later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent received my NOA either. Should i be worried or not?

It can take up to 2 weeks to receive NOA after check is cashed. My NOA letter arrived almost 10 days after my check was cashed so you should get yours any day now (considering we both have same DO).