We are moving like a Turtle at TSC

I am not sure why? My application number also does not appear online.
I was told it is like that for several people on this board.

Again, the USCIS online system is not up to date nor accurate, meaning your reference number may or may not appear online. Call USCIS for any updates on your case.

TSC: FP notice not yet,

It's been a month my check got encashed and no FP notice yet.
Anybody in the same situation?

I also recieved FP notice today from TSC

All,
I also recieved FP notice today from TSC. I guess we are moving again :)
please see my signature for time lines.
Raj,

My wife had her FP scheduled for 02/07 and she just walked in today with an Infopass at 8:00 this morning and got it taken care of. TSC is moving at the speed of light!!

Has anyone who filed N-400 after 10/28/2007 got FP notice?

Has anyone who filed N-400 after 10/28/2007 got FP notice?
Please post your info.

So far we see people who files on 10/28 got their FP notice. That's the latest

Thanks,
Newbie001

We sent out my wife's package on December 20th and she got the FP notice to be done on Feb 7th. Yesterday, she wnt to the ASC two weeks early and got her FP done.

Friends,

I sent out N400 on 09/07/07, still waiting on FP nitice.
Check cashed in 18th DEC. anybody on same boat?

Thanx..

My Check cashed on 1/15/08.. When can i expect NOA and FP?

Don't count on it. Dallas DO is the probably the worst one when it comes to fingerprint notice and TSC was/may be still the slowest service center. People who filed in July/August are now getting their fingerprints done or even getting the fingerprint notice now.

Last edited by a moderator:
You send your n-400 almost 3 months earlier then JOJO and both of you have the same DO and JOJO has already gotten his/her fingerprint notice!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
yeah. I see posts from aug,sept filers still waiting. I am happy for jojo but don't understand TSC. I will wait for few days and give a call.