We are moving like a Turtle at TSC

After what seemed like an interminable wait, we received the fingerpriting notice Notice date - January 28 and Fingerprinting appointment date is February 22 - 10:00 am for my wife and 11:00 am for me - at the Collier Road ASC in Atlanta.

The timing couldn't have been better - I was away in India for the past 3 weeks, and was afraid I will miss the notice/appointment while I was away. The notice was waiting at the USPS office and was picked up along with a lot of junk from the past 3 weeks.

Newbie001: Your FP notice should be in the mail, and you should receive it within the next week or so. Hang in there!!

Ravi,

When I called USCIS yesterday regarding "missing my middle name on application", I was told that FP notice is already sent to me. I hope I will receive it soon.

Thanks,
Newbie001.

Got my FP notice today (02/15/08)!!!

Me and my wife got FP notice today. See the signature below.

Thanks,
Newbie001.

You're right, i got the fp notice in the mail yesterday and it will be 03/07/2008. The notice indicated that i should bring the notice + the green card

Checklist for fingerprinting appointment

This is the checklist to take for the fingerprinting appointment >>
- Original FP notice
- Green Card
- Passport
- Driver's license
- Leave the cellphone in your car
- Not needed, but take your N400 file; you may leave it in the car and have it accessible, just in case.

Did anybody filed N-400 in Aug/Sep/Oct 2007 got their interview letter?
I am just trying to "ball park" estimate the time between FP and IL.

Thanks,
Newbie001.

Charlotte, NC.

It might change if the DO at Durham is opened soon.
For now, my FP appointment is at Charlotte.

Thanks,
Newbie001.

Folks my details

TSC-Fort Smith DO
Mailed N-400 to TSC: 2/25/2008
USCIS Received: 2/28/2008
Checks Honored by Bank: 3/3/2008
more later...

Thanks,
Tan

Bobsmyth,

What's the latest word (or update) on opening Raleigh/Durham DO?
Do you know?

Thanks,
Newbie001.

I drove by the new building yesterday. They are putting the finishing touches in the inside. My guess is that it will open by March 24.