• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

The reason why Sloner was banned there was not because of his "wishful" thinking, but because he used the same ip address to create new users. BTW he was not banned by myself, and I do not even have access to his ip addresses.
Because I was not the one who banned him there, I do not have the power to unban him, even if he stops his practice to use the same ip address for multiple users
I served his due time, this ban has been lifted. Wrote only a simple message on the forum and was sent to a lock forever. For what? After that I had to create a different nickname for lawlessness moderators. Topic is not about that, it's you note.
It is pretty much obvious at this point to everybody - here and there - that high numbers will not get interviews.
This was refuted yesterday. Have you read these calculations. They are based on official statistics and all matches, including the numbering.
Now, why Asian passing number is much higher (according to what I think now) than I though before. They have much higher percentage of holes.
More holes, but the main reason, the increased quota and a large number of wins from the region.

This was refuted yesterday. Have you read these calculations. They are based on official statistics and all matches, including the numbering.
That was confirmed yesterday, not refuted. Those calculations are good only for years like DV-2012. BTW, I applied your calculations for other years (like DV-11) and got incorrect results.

More holes, but the main reason, the increased quota and a large number of wins from the region.
No, that is excess in case of a problem like DV-12.

I served his due time, this ban has been lifted. Wrote only a simple message on the forum and was sent to a lock forever. For what? After that I had to create a different nickname for lawlessness moderators. Topic is not about that, it's you note.
It seems to me your nicknames were considered as one user, and bans on all of them summed up together.

raevsky hi,
I am from asia and my case number is 9*** what is your guess about my interview schedule iam from nepal.

hello raevsky,
do you think same trend of case number will persist on next VB too... this Vb is out of sense for me please can you explain this matter?

That was confirmed yesterday, not refuted. Those calculations are good only for years like DV-2012. BTW, I applied your calculations for other years (like DV-11) and got incorrect results.
So it will not be the same because the DV11 was used in the old software.
No, that is excess in case of a problem like DV-12.
Therefore, to resolve this problem have increased quota in Asia. I think the main reason is the large number of fraudulent claims and debris in Africa. You see, every year the maximum number of the region is growing at an appalling rate.

Iran did not actually increase the number of winners. Napal increased fro, 4370 winners to 6082, that is 39% increase. The rest of Asia increased from 5646 = 16045 - 6029 - 4370 to 11161 = 23270 - 6027 - 6082. That is 1.98 times increase. If 11161 others is achieved at 27000 (as we saw), then 16045 (necessary to provide all visas for quota) will be achieved at number 13658 = 27000/11161*5646

Basically, we assume Iran will have a limit and Nepal will have a different limit.

How to check that?
Take all Nepalese numbers you know and see if they are all under a limit below 27000. Do the same for Iran.

Limit for Iran could be at the level of about number 11000, and limit for Nepal at the limit of about number 13700.
Then passing level would be about the same 13700.

What this calculation (13658 = 27000/11161*5646) is trying to prove? Are you trying to say in order to process all Asian countries except Nepal and Iran, it needs 13658 case #?

Hello guys do you think case number 97** form Asia, Nepal will stand a chance as there are many winners from my country!!

Hello guys do you think case number 97** form Asia, Nepal will stand a chance as there are many winners from my country!!

97** should be safe to expect interview by Mar or Apr. Not sure whether they will put any limit for Nepal or Iran this year but even it did, 97** is still a safe case # in my opinion.

97** should be safe to expect interview by Mar or Apr. Not sure whether they will put any limit for Nepal or Iran this year but even it did, 97** is still a safe case # in my opinion.

hello frned can u tell me when my 2nl will cme my case no. as000033** plz reply asap.

hello frend i need one help for u u all are expert of dv lottery so can u tall my case no. is AS000033** when i get my 2nl .......... form nepal

hello frend i need one help for u u all are expert of dv lottery so can u tall my case no. is AS000033** when i get my 2nl .......... form nepal
I can confirm that your interview will be in between the november and september

What this calculation (13658 = 27000/11161*5646) is trying to prove? Are you trying to say in order to process all Asian countries except Nepal and Iran, it needs 13658 case #?
If both Iran and Nepal are added to the list of "cut" countries, 13700 would be close to the "passing rank number". But it is too early to say yet whether both Nepal and Iran are going to be limited

AS23xxx is there any hope to get interviewed?

If both Iran and Nepal are added to the list of "cut" countries, 13700 would be close to the "passing rank number". But it is too early to say yet whether both Nepal and Iran are going to be limited

Hi,
My case number is 2014AS23xxx, is there is any hope to get an interview based on the new calculations?
why VB for asia started with low number, 1800.:confused: