• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,
So the "Coming Soon" phrase is now here. I hope I can get the numbers from KCC today or tomorrow. Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!!!

I just called them, they don't have the numbers. So better luck next time!!!!!!!!

dv-2014 selectee

my cn is 2014AF000175** will like to my chances of gettin the second nl. sent and received on 29th july,2013:cool:

my cn is 2014AF000175** will like to my chances of gettin the second nl. sent and received on 29th july,2013:cool:

Your interview will be most definitely(at worst) in February, that's what I can assure you of. Best of luck!!!!

Guys, no luck today as well for you. I just called KCC and they don't have the numbers yet. So, you will have to wait for some more time. Best luck next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabam,

DOS decides the numbers and KCC arranges interviews accordingly, right? Do you have any idea how does DOS come up with a number?

gabam,

DOS decides the numbers and KCC arranges interviews accordingly, right? Do you have any idea how does DOS come up with a number?
I think they decide the numbers by consulting the US embassies, but I have no exact idea how it works. For DV-2013 the cut-off numbers for Asia was moving very slowly in the initial moths, and they say it was the US Embassy in Turkey which was the reason.

Himm ok,
For DV2013, EU numbers were also moving really slow initial months.

I think they decide the numbers by consulting the US embassies, but I have no exact idea how it works. For DV-2013 the cut-off numbers for Asia was moving very slowly in the initial moths, and they say it was the US Embassy in Turkey which was the reason.